• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Who Should be on the Ten Dollar Bill?

Who Should Be on the U.S. 10 Dollar Bill?

• Martin Luthor King Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harriet Tubman

• Adolf Hitler

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A Dog

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Wilma Mankiller

• Osama Bin Ladin

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Jesus

• Abraham Lincoln

• (Name your own in Comments)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • William Shakespeare

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
This thread is simply to gather some amount of opinion on who should be on the 10 dollar bill in the year 2020, as there will be a new person on that bill. This bill is important because it can help tell us where we are as a society.
@Ninjakid1324 @Finn_Bueno_ @9190281
@HydroMan

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Wait wait wait wait wait wait, who's bright idea was it to take Alexander Hamilton, one of the most important political/economic figures of early American History, off the 10 dollar bill? o_O

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wait wait wait wait wait wait, who's bright idea was it to take Alexander Hamilton, one of the most important political/economic figures of early American History, off the 10 dollar bill? o_O
^^^^ That was my reaction as well. Apparently they are replacing it with a woman (unnecessarily I might add) cause they think that would be better than just adding a new bloody bill

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
In my own opinion, if they are going to take someone off a bill, remove Andrew Jackson from the 20. We shouldn't be disgrace one of America's most influential founding fathers from one of the ONLY timeless recognitions he still has.

owlcool

Verified Member
In my own opinion, if they are going to take someone off a bill, remove Andrew Jackson from the 20. We shouldn't be disgrace one of America's most influential founding fathers from one of the ONLY timeless recognitions he still has.
Not bad, as he didn't want paper currency to be a thing. An ironic tribute to the man that created the Trail of Tears and has a giant direct kill count. Also, he is the only president in history known to ever be taken a Prisoner of War.

Too bad that won't actually happen first.

Anyway, it gives me dread to the future of the USA, since Osama Bin Laden and a Dog got voted twice? The most direct vote that is most reasonable is honestly for Doge so far.

Doge: An icon of the Information Age. A Source of amusement, for the past and hopefully the future.
Just talked about all the votes so far.

Sorin

Verified Member
Not bad, as he didn't want paper currency to be a thing. An ironic tribute to the man that created the Trail of Tears and has a giant direct kill count. Also, he is the only president in history known to ever be taken a Prisoner of War.

Too bad that won't actually happen first.

Anyway, it gives me dread to the future of the USA, since Osama Bin Laden and a Dog got voted twice? The most direct vote that is most reasonable is honestly for Doge so far.

Doge: An icon of the Information Age. A Source of amusement, for the past and hopefully the future.
Just talked about all the votes so far.
I voted for dog!

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Apparently they want a woman, and it can't be someone alive as that's against the law

owlcool

Verified Member
Well, somebody finally voted for somebody as not the worst candidate, but that was William Shakespeare and he only got 1 vote.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I believe the rules were:
1) They had to be a woman
2) They had to be American
3) They can no longer be alive.

I would like to see Eleanor Roosevelt on the bill.

owlcool

Verified Member
I believe the rules were:
1) They had to be a woman
2) They had to be American
3) They can no longer be alive.

I would like to see Eleanor Roosevelt on the bill.
Well, was Pocahontas an American? I would like to see Republicans arguing against that in court.

Hero

Verified Member
Why not the bald eagle? I would love to see an animal (That isnt a dog...) on the bill. Bald eagles are cool.