• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Who Should be on the Ten Dollar Bill?

Who Should Be on the U.S. 10 Dollar Bill?

• Martin Luthor King Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harriet Tubman

• Adolf Hitler

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A Dog

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Wilma Mankiller

• Osama Bin Ladin

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Jesus

• Abraham Lincoln

• (Name your own in Comments)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • William Shakespeare

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I vote for Sacajawea. She's already on our 1 dollar coin, let's bump her up to the $10 bill and put like Elanor Roosevelt on the dollar coin.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Well, was Pocahontas an American? I would like to see Republicans arguing against that in court.
She wasn't an American. She lived in the 1600's before America was a nation, so she wasn't.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Marilyn Monroe? She'd definitely...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Fit the bill quite nicely. *ba dum tssss*

...I'll get out now

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
He has less right to be called an American then Pocahontas. At least SHE was BORN in America.
No, Pocahontas was born near the territory that would LATER become Jamestown COLONY hence she never lived in the United States Of America, nor was she a citizen, and frankly she wasn't that important to American history.

owlcool

Verified Member
So I can create my own nation of white superiority, take over America, and eventually be considered a Hero in Text Books? Sweet.