• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [NEW] [ELEMENTS] Non-Benders

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sounds like Bears version except yours is more for stealth/utility while Bear is more combat. I like it. If you make a suggestion and link it, then your name can go on the thread for being a helper.
Maybe not. He could add it to the main post, as after the developers create this kind of class they could consider what moves they should add to those classes without needing us to wait and needing to look each thread seperately. I suggest to add each suggestion for the class that is being suggest that you consider is good. Devs would right after choose one of those moves to add for the class from the scratch (if this thriead suggestion gets added) before they go into further their development :)

Hero

Verified Member
Maybe not. He could add it to the main post, as after the developers create this kind of class they could consider what moves they should add to those classes without needing us to wait and needing to look each thread seperately. I suggest to add each suggestion for the class that is being suggest that you consider is good. Devs would right after choose one of those moves to add for the class from the scratch (if this thriead suggestion gets added) before they go into further their development :)
He did add it, I asked him to link all suggestions he made for this thread. He mightve forgotten or maybe he never suggested it. Either way. Thanks for the suggestion.

HydroMan

Verified Member
He did add it, I asked him to link all suggestions he made for this thread. He mightve forgotten or maybe he never suggested it. Either way. Thanks for the suggestion.
srr, i was referring "him" as you, not bear.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Okay, looking at this post as if it was for Project Korra Core was where me and the staff figured it should be denied. But after some complaints we looked back at it and figured it would be okay to move it to the RPG section and bring it back.

I apologize for the mess, please forgive me.

I will be moving this Thread to the ProjectKorra (RPG) Suggestions, and placing it to Pending Review.

Hero

Verified Member
Okay, looking at this post as if it was for Project Korra Core was where me and the staff figured it should be denied. But after some complaints we looked back at it and figured it would be okay to move it to the RPG section and bring it back.

I will be moving this Thread to ProjectKorra (RPG), and placing it to Pending Review.
Thank you Easte/Fly!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

I will be moving this Thread to the ProjectKorra (RPG) Suggestions, and placing it to Pending Review.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. :D:D:D

Loony

Verified Member
I believe RPG is lacking something currently. I think RPG needs to head in a certain direction to make it worth having and I think that this would be a good idea to help that happen.

I'm going to mark this as looking into because I believe the base idea of having different fighting styles that was seen in the show (which would otherwise be known as classes) would fit well into the RPG plugin and in fact it could be exactly what the RPG plugin needs.

(Sorry about the mess around with the prefixes, we just had mixed opinions that's all)

Matt

Verified Member
I personally don't like this too much, I think it should be more weapon based and pk items based then "class" based

Hero

Verified Member
I believe RPG is lacking something currently. I think RPG needs to head in a certain direction to make it worth having and I think that this would be a good idea to help that happen.

I'm going to mark this as looking into because I believe the base idea of having different fighting styles that was seen in the show (which would otherwise be known as classes) would fit well into the RPG plugin and in fact it could be exactly what the RPG plugin needs.

(Sorry about the mess around with the prefixes, we just had mixed opinions that's all)
Thank you

Hero

Verified Member
Ninjas will have a move called SpeedDash.
If you shift with SpeedDash, you will start running on the ground at high speeds (Like speedswim).
If you click with SpeedDash, you will lunge at whatever you are looking at.
@Gamzee

HydroMan

Verified Member
Maybe Detonation could be added to bounty hunters rather to chi's (but i would appreciate if it were for all this 3 classes or only for chi and bounty hunters or even for all )

Matt

Verified Member
Well, the classes use weapons if that's what you are asking.
I dont think moves or classes will work personally , just custom weapons with diffrent effects, seems better to me, this right now seems like a ton of classes and misc moves for non benders, which might I remark not a lot of people would play.

though maybe this could be put in rpg (when the randomizer is on it could have a chance to put you as a non bender), I think that would be neat. x3

Hero

Verified Member
I dont think moves or classes will work personally , just custom weapons with diffrent effects, seems better to me, this right now seems like a ton of classes and misc moves for non benders, which might I remark not a lot of people would play.

though maybe this could be put in rpg (when the randomizer is on it could have a chance to put you as a non bender), I think that would be neat. x3
This was denied as core, but some people complained and they thought it was ok to put it back in rpg.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

This thread is in RPG area of the forum, and I did make a few suggestions for these classes and if you want to see them. We also don't how many people will play them, but it gives players more choice. They would also use custom weapons btw. Here are my suggestions tied to this thread, see what you think: