• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [NEW] [ELEMENTS] Non-Benders

Hero

Verified Member
You say "non bender" but what you have r jobs for 1 Bounty Hunter a earth bender can be a Bounty Hunter y not. Tea maker fire benders make good Tea Doctor to Professor to (jobs plugin!)
I still dont understand you. But it looks like you are saying that earthbenders can be a bountu hunter too, but with that would be OP.

Hero

Verified Member
Adding moves (?) for specific weapons for each fighting style.
Oh ok. Bear as a Flint Sword for Swordmasters to use. If 1.9 adds daggers, then Ninjas will use them. And bounty hunters can use the different arrows.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Oh ok. Bear as a Flint Sword for Swordmasters to use. If 1.9 adds daggers, then Ninjas will use them. And bounty hunters can use the different arrows.
1.9 adds poisonous arrows and arrows with potion effects (from what I can see)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
You say "non bender" but what you have r jobs for 1 Bounty Hunter a earth bender can be a Bounty Hunter y not. Tea maker fire benders make good Tea Doctor to Professor to (jobs plugin!)
edit: here a jobs plugin i tested on 1.8.3 works http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jobs/
and i made a tea maker job renamed Hunter too Bounty Hunter made too of what you r saying
in idk 5min so you make for your server
These would add New moves. These are New classes.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
With my revamp chiblocking, they lose smokescreen. Smokescreen will go to ninjas. Chiblocking will ONLY have 4 moves; it will become a combo driven class. So moves like Jab can cause paralysis for a few seconds, but does little damage unless used in a combo. That also means Paralyze would be removed as a move, but will exist as a combo. (Maybe Jab 3x).

Because Chiblocking will be combo driven, few moves will have cooldown.
Jab 50% paralysis - This will have a 5 sec cooldown. (So you cant do rapid punch combo on someone who is immobilized right away.)
Kick 25% paralysis
Punch 20% paralysis
Knee 10% paralysis
ehhhhhhh

HydroMan

Verified Member
With my revamp chiblocking, they lose smokescreen. Smokescreen will go to ninjas. Chiblocking will ONLY have 4 moves; it will become a combo driven class. So moves like Jab can cause paralysis for a few seconds, but does little damage unless used in a combo. That also means Paralyze would be removed as a move, but will exist as a combo. (Maybe Jab 3x).

Jab 50% paralysis - This will have a 2 sec cooldown. (So you cant do rapid punch combo on someone who is immobilized right away.)
Kick 25% paralysis
Punch 20% paralysis
Knee 10% paralysis
Chiblockers should stay with smokescreen. Y not just let 'em both with smokescreens?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
This is the best revamp of chiblocking I can do. It also gets rid of the complaint about paralyze to rapid punch spam. And makes chiblocking less of a spamming element and more martial art.
Smokescreen should stay, without it they are underpowered, and the rapid punch combo is one of the only good combos currently. Immobilization should go tho. That move is way too overpowered.

Hero

Verified Member
Smokescreen should stay, without it they are underpowered, and the rapid punch combo is one of the only good combos currently. Immobilization should go tho. That move is way too overpowered.
Alright. Im not really good at making combos, so if anyone decides to make a combo(s) from my version of chiblocking that'd be great.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
With my revamp chiblocking, they lose smokescreen. Smokescreen will go to ninjas. Chiblocking will ONLY have 4 moves; it will become a combo driven class. So moves like Jab can cause paralysis for a few seconds, but does little damage unless used in a combo. That also means Paralyze would be removed as a move, but will exist as a combo. (Maybe Punch - Kick - Jab).

Jab 50% paralysis - This will have a 2 sec cooldown. (So you cant do rapid punch combo on someone who is immobilized right away.)
Kick 25% paralysis
Punch 20% paralysis
Knee 10% paralysis
Okay, I am actually liking this better now. I would still have high jump in there tho.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok it would be called invisibility, BUT ALOT LESS OP THEN U THINK. If like a ninja finds a very little less lit dark place, like a cave fod instance, he can shift with this ability to gain "invisibility" effect as they tend to blend with the enviroment when in need to become undetected by others. However, if he gets caugth by any place where there is light (like glowstone, torch, lamp lit place or at outside in daytime andect.) the effect would immediately would wear of.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Ok it would be called invicibility, BUT ALOT LESS OP THEN U THINK. If like a ninja finds a very little less lit dark place, like a cave fod instance, he can shift with this ability to gain "invicibility" effect. However, if he gets caugth by any light emitting block (like gliwstone, torch, lamp ect.) the effect would immediately would wear of.
Sounds like Bears version except yours is more for stealth/utility while Bear is more combat. I like it. If you make a suggestion and link it, then your name can go on the thread for being a helper.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Got damn. I can't believe i just called it invincibility where it suppose to be invisibility -_-. Dang, i still can't memorise and learn how to correctly spell them apart.