• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Cat. Moves. Left/Right/Up/Down, crushes Barbas with Plasma constructs.(Plasma is effectively energy, just like thousands of times stronger then normal fire)

If Barbas can't die from an equivalent of his own power, I don't know how he can die.
He hit him, BUT.... it was his astral-self. It was all just a devergant (dunn how to spell that). The Real Him was hiding underground base, thinking of a next new move/idea. The Cat thought that he actually succeed killing him, which in a few hours he realised the scem all along.

owlcool

Verified Member
He hit him, BUT.... it was his astral-self. It was all just a devergant (dunn how to spell that). The Real Him was hiding underground base, thinking of a next new move/idea. The Cat thought that he actually succeed killing him, which in a few hours he realised the scem all along.
Okay? And then what? xD
It isn't like he actually knows where to go.

owlcool

Verified Member
(I also forgot to tell you that Angel is a spirit.)

(Her swords are also unbreakable is a remember right. And the "bullet reflection" reflects any object thrown just to be clear.)
Unbreakable swords? It didn't look like that in the anime, with Angel's swords breaking on contact with that steel door.

Also, WHY THE HELL DID ANYBODY ROLEPLAY ANYBODY FROM THIS SAD LOOPHOLE OF AN ANIME!?!?!?
I just finished watching the Anime. Can you tell?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Unbreakable swords? It didn't look like that in the anime, with Angel's swords breaking on contact with that steel door.

Also, WHY THE HELL DID ANYBODY ROLEPLAY ANYBODY FROM THIS SAD LOOPHOLE OF AN ANIME!?!?!?
I just finished watching the Anime. Can you tell?
Hey dude give me a break I watched the anime like two years ago.