• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member

John starts using his power as Heir of Breath to make 300 mph winds. They begin cutting the skin of his opponents.
It had no effect, as the Lantern's rings protect them from the vaccums of space, much less 300 mph winds.

Scarecrow apply's an illusion on John with the power of fear, finds what John is most scared of, and uses it against him. John's heart stops from fright.

Okay, Next?

owlcool

Verified Member
I just changed my 15th character from Wonder Woman to Orange Lantern Larfreeze. I hope that is OK, because I simply haven't used Wonder Woman yet and I don't think I will.
Also, Wonder Woman has the possibility to defeat Larfreeze by herself, so you can keep this in mind as a debuff.
I just wanted at least 1 of each lantern core.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
It had no effect, as the Lantern's rings protect them from the vaccums of space, much less 300 mph winds.

Scarecrow apply's an illusion on John with the power of fear, finds what John is most scared of, and uses it against him. John's heart stops from fright.

Okay, Next?

John's biggest fear is letting his friends down! Scarecrow's attack unintentionally gave John more power! John begins creating the winds and sending them at 5,000 mph at Hal Jordan.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

Jade Harley uses her powers as Witch of Space to travel billions of light years away in an instant. There she can use her powers to see anywhere in the universe.

owlcool

Verified Member
I still can't see even 5,000 mile per hour winds hurting a Green Lantern, much less a master of the Green Lantern Ring when there are 2 blue lanterns around strengthening him.
And even if that did work, Indigo-1 would just teleport them away.
Oh yeah, I don't see how that one fear is exempt from Scarecrow's illusions unless you think John can either see through the illusions or is unaffected by them.

owlcool

Verified Member
Indigo-1 uses a blast from her ring on the most insane of Gamzee's team, forcing them to feel true compassion for everything they have ever done.

That member of Gamzee's team kills himself.

Okay, I have killed at least 1 of Gamzee's team.
List of dead targets:
1. The pair that attacked superman while he was within the blue sun got annilated by Superman Prime.
2. John had his heart stopped by Scarecrow heavily exploiting John's worst fear, the fear that he would disappoint his friends.
3. The most insane of Gamzee's team forcibly felt compassion to all his victims by Indigo-1.
4?. Gamzee, as I sealed him with Piper in a pocket dimension.

I haven't even played all my trump cards.
I have only played 1, which I can play again. Want to know what it is?
Superman Prime, he can alter Reality itself.
His powers are practically that of a God's.
He is immune to Kryptonite and Red Sun light.

Try to beat this.

Last edited:

Baz

Verified Member
Sinon takes a shot at owl's original character(forgot the name again) the bullet punctures straight through his head killing him instantly.See, it has Sinon the Sniper_.jpg

owlcool

Verified Member
Sinon takes a shot at owl's original character(forgot the name again) the bullet punctures straight through his head killing him instantly.View attachment 1470
(Dr. Strange? Dr. Strange is already dead, as he killed Gamzee. Kyle Rayner? Lantern forcefield. Mr. Immortal? He comes back to life. Any case is, you failed horribly.)

owlcool

Verified Member
How about a reset on everything?
Only 1 character until after it dies, No immortality, No complete and total immunity, no resurrection.
My new Character?
Dex-Star, a Cat from Earth that became a Red Lantern.

Baz

Verified Member
Commencing scratch. Everything is getting to chaotic. If you want you can vote against this but I believe it is better off to restart. Choose your character. (no fucking op characters. Looking at you owl)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Commencing scratch. Everything is getting to chaotic. If you want you can vote against this but I believe it is better off to restart. Choose your character. (no fucking op characters. Looking at you owl)
Downvote.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Indigo-1 uses a blast from her ring on the most insane of Gamzee's team, forcing them to feel true compassion for everything they have ever done.

That member of Gamzee's team kills himself.

Okay, I have killed at least 1 of Gamzee's team.
List of dead targets:
1. The pair that attacked superman while he was within the blue sun got annilated by Superman Prime.
2. John had his heart stopped by Scarecrow heavily exploiting John's worst fear, the fear that he would disappoint his friends.
3. The most insane of Gamzee's team forcibly felt compassion to all his victims by Indigo-1.
4?. Gamzee, as I sealed him with Piper in a pocket dimension.

I haven't even played all my trump cards.
I have only played 1, which I can play again. Want to know what it is?
Superman Prime, he can alter Reality itself.
His powers are practically that of a God's.
He is immune to Kryptonite and Red Sun light.

Try to beat this.
I can.

owlcool

Verified Member
So the Lanterns are overpowered? Wow.