• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Ah, but that was stopped by Piper. Also, I doubt that that would have much effect on a Reality Alterer.
He can't alter reality if he is frozen in time, and I forgot to mention something about my team...

Characters number 1-16 are all god tier.

(or are we all starting over now?)

owlcool

Verified Member
Then let's start. Thanks to Piper's intervention, Superman came out of the Sun as Superman Prime.
He immediately blasted the two of Gamzee's team out of existence. Gamzee got sealed.
John died from his heart stopping beating.
The most insane member of your team killed himself because they were forced to feel compassion for EVERYTHING.
You have yet to kill one member of my team.

owlcool

Verified Member
He can't alter reality if he is frozen in time, and I forgot to mention something about my team...

Characters number 1-16 are all god tier.

(or are we all starting over now?)
(I was just suggesting a scratch)

Yes, but the ones you describe are so insane and powerful that it is simply almost a statistical impossibility for most of their deaths to not be justified because they killed someone.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(I was just suggesting a scratch)

Yes, but the ones you describe are so insane and powerful that it is simply almost a statistical impossibility for most of their deaths to not be justified because they killed someone.
The only one who killed anyone yet is Gamzee. And my characters are nothing compared to most of yours. I do have a few aces though.

owlcool

Verified Member
You will do the first move? Barbas is waiting...
Barbas gets a hairball puked on him by a random cat. Unfortunately, what he doesn't know is that that random cat is a red lantern, there is blood on that hairball, and Red Lantern's blood is replaced with Acid.
The Acid melts through Barbas, and Barbas dies.
The end.

R.I.P. Barbas.
Died with a cat's bloody hairball in his mouth.

owlcool

Verified Member
The only one who killed anyone yet is Gamzee. And my characters are nothing compared to most of yours. I do have a few aces though.
So you are willing to say that insane people, with the power to crush Gods into black holes, never killed anyone.
Bitch please, you joking?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Barbas gets a hairball puked on him by a random cat. Unfortunately, what he doesn't know is that that random cat is a red lantern, there is blood on that hairball, and Red Lantern's blood is replaced with Acid.
The Acid melts through Barbas, and Barbas dies.
The end.

R.I.P. Barbas.
Died with a cat's bloody hairball in his mouth.
He has intangability. Before the acid can injure him all, he become intangible to throw the acid out of his body.

Before the cat can make his next move, Barbas reads the cat's greatest fear. After he findsd cat's greatest fear, he manifested it into the real world, making it come to true. As the cat sees the greatest fear cone to life, where he keeps telling himself "this is NOT happening" stress out, (s)he becomes paralyse of it, making him vulnerable to do any other attack to Barbas (or free himself for that matter), unless pray for help and just hope for it to go away...

Barbas just waits, for the cat to get a heart attack of the amout of fright he is getting.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
He has intangability. Before the acid can injure him all, he become intangible to throw the acid out of his body.

Before the cat can make his next move, Barbas reads the cat's greatest fear. After he findsd cat's greatest fear, he manifested it into the real world, making it come to true. As the cat sees the greatest fear cone to life, where he keeps telling himself "this is NOT happening" stress out, (s)he becomes paralyse of it, making him vulnerable to do any other attack to Barbas (or free himself for that matter), unless pray for help and just hope for it to go away...

Barbas just waits, for the cat to get a heart attack of the amout of fright he is getting.
Unfortunately, Dex-Star has already seen it's worst fear. And unfortunately for you, you just started resembling it.

I would recommend you to read Dex-Star's origin story, simply so you know how pissed off you just made a Red Lantern.

And this Cat doesn't get angry normally. It's anger is without emotion, it's anger is calm, it stays completely collected. It is practically evil, regardless of the cause of the Anger.

And you just started Resembling the thug that broke into Dex-Starr's house and killed his owner. Of course, you are screwed.

Also, he is unable to utter spells as the hair all practically destroyed his mouth.

Yeah, you are pretty screwed.

And yeah, Anger and Fear usually aren't conflicting emotions. Fear usually gives rise to Anger.

Dex-Starr Annilates Barbas by making the ground beneath Barbas's very feet intangible.
Barbas is forced to stay in intangible mode until he either dies from hunger, thirst or falls into some lava or the molten center of the earth.

Of course, he might eventually find a cave, but if he finds one too fast he might cripple himself from falling, if he finds one too slow he is probably dieing from starvation or thirst.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Unfortunately, Dex-Star has already seen it's worst fear. And unfortunately for you, you just started resembling it.

I would recommend you to read Dex-Star's origin story, simply so you know how pissed off you just made a Red Lantern.

And this Cat doesn't get angry normally. It's anger is without emotion, it's anger is calm, it stays completely collected. It is practically evil, regardless of the cause of the Anger.

And you just started Resembling the thug that broke into Dex-Starr's house and killed his owner. Of course, you are screwed.

Also, he is unable to utter spells as the hair all practically destroyed his mouth.

Yeah, you are pretty screwed.

And yeah, Anger and Fear usually aren't conflicting emotions. Fear usually gives rise to Anger.

Dex-Starr Annilates Barbas by making the ground beneath Barbas's very feet intangible.
Barbas is forced to stay in intangible mode until he either dies from hunger, thirst or falls into some lava or the molten center of the earth.

Of course, he might eventually find a cave, but if he finds one too fast he might cripple himself from falling, if he finds one too slow he is probably dieing from starvation or thirst.
His a Demon. Everyday human life needs don't apply to him (so he can't starve to death or thirst)

HydroMan

Verified Member
So, he dies from magma? xD
Does he get out eventually somehow? What?
I have another counter for you.
He has immortality, but not literally immortal, as he can only die by non-natural causes (spells, magic, panormanal causes ect.). I hope this kind of form is not considerabal op, as most of characters aren't killed by human stuff, lol.

owlcool

Verified Member
He has immortality, but not literally immortal, as he can only die by non-natural causes (spells, magic, panormanal causes ect.). I hope this kind of form is not considerabal op, as most of characters aren't killed by human stuff, lol.
You could have killed mine by surprise when it was as just a simple cat, but not anymore.
Knife-Forcefield surrounding cat.
Gun-Forcefield surrounding cat.
Fire-forcefield surrounding cat.
Water-forcefield surrounding cat.
Depths of space-forcefield surrounding cat.

At least I have you a freaking chance to kill the cat.
Now, should is he going to come out of the ground or just be stuck at the molten core of the earth forever?

I can just destroy you if you come out.

HydroMan

Verified Member
You could have killed mine by surprise when it was as just a simple cat, but not anymore.
Knife-Forcefield surrounding cat.
Gun-Forcefield surrounding cat.
Fire-forcefield surrounding cat.
Water-forcefield surrounding cat.
Depths of space-forcefield surrounding cat.

At least I have you a freaking chance to kill the cat.
Now, should is he going to come out of the ground or just be stuck at the molten core of the earth forever?

I can just destroy you if you come out.
Barbas throws an energyball at the cat.

owlcool

Verified Member
Barbas throws an energyball at the cat.
Cat. Moves. Left/Right/Up/Down, crushes Barbas with Plasma constructs.(Plasma is effectively energy, just like thousands of times stronger then normal fire)

If Barbas can't die from an equivalent of his own power, I don't know how he can die.