• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
She then sends her mana ball to Paradox, blasting him to nearest wall, killing him by the impact of the wall he was knocked into.

nutterbutter

Verified Member
This thread started cool and fun but now it's just nerds debating how their super overpowered abilities win and magically make them invincible everytime lol. Learn to accept defeat once in a while.

owlcool

Verified Member
  1. huhh?
  2. Staph the op'ness, pls!
1. Gwen has her powers because her like Grandmother is an alien. There are obviously to many genetic differences for this to be possible.
2. This isn't op. This is just countering out everything that isn't actually possible. Hououin Kyouma really is just a Mad Scientist/Delusional Physicist.

owlcool

Verified Member
Her grandma wasn't an alien. She was lying that she was. Carries on....
Fine then.
Hououin Kyouma scientifically explains why it is impossible for her to not burn herself extremely badly every time she creates mana, as the mana travels at to slow a velocity to damage by being solid or even liquid, Gas at that velocity won't do a thing and plasma is hot. If it was to damage by having an enhanced mass then it would be breaking the law of conservation of mass and energy. To take the mass from a place from far away would take an immense amount of energy to do so instantly. To convert mass to energy or energy to mass would take an immense amount of energy. An amount of energy Gwen can't contain in her size.
Face it. Gwen breaks the laws of Physics.