• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
A Diamond one.
Hououin Kyouma scientifically explains why a diamond sword is incredibly impractical and expensive, and would shatter after being dodged once and hitting concrete.

Hououin Kyouma dodges the sword while against a wall, the sword hits the concrete war and shatters.

Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!! Hououin Kyouma laughs evily.
Hououin Kyouma takes a taser from the pocket in his lab coat and knocks Gwen out.

Hououin Kyouma WINS!!!

Baz

Verified Member
SUDDENLY, A STRAY SNIPPER BULLET FROM THE BUSHES AND HITS OKABE!!! Sinon has returned...

owlcool

Verified Member
SUDDENLY, A STRAY SNIPPER BULLET FROM THE BUSHES AND HITS OKABE!!! Sinon has returned...
Okabe walks off into a time machine and gets healed at another time.
"MY NAME IS HOUOUIN KYOUMA!!!" Okabe shouts as he tazes Sinon from behind.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Or Gwen can break the time machine, since if time machine suppose to exist, then there should be evidence for Gwens powers to exist. Impossible things must be linked to each other, leaving them all to be impossible

Baz

Verified Member
Ok well... I now see why gamzee was pissed. Owl you need to make sense when you use your character. Okabe only used a time machine once to transport him back in time. Your characters you are using need to make sense to what he is like in the story/movie/show/game. Please lets keep this reasonable to have fun. Isn't that what you want?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok well... I now see why gamzee was pissed. Owl you need to make sense when you use your character. Okabe only used a time machine once to transport him back in time. Your characters you are using need to make sense to what he is like in the story/movie/show/game. Please lets keep this reasonable to have fun. Isn't that what you want?
Doesn't mean he can have many times