• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper comes back to the battlefield...

She freezes Sinon and Saitama

You thought you haven't seen the last of her? Admit it! :D

owlcool

Verified Member
Hahah.... nope
Hououin Kyouma disappears from this timeline as his original is killed by CERM.

Gary Peter Sugal enters the Battle!!
image.png
Gary throws his cigarette in a way with the aid of the wind it causes a telephone pole to fall onto Piper and rushes her at the same time.
#PiperDead

Gary calculates Saitama's next move and Sinon's next shot while tossing a box that counted down from 10 onto the ground.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
And thanks goes to @Baz. We should seriously give an honorable mention of this user. Or make a list of top 10 threads in 2015.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hououin Kyouma disappears from this timeline as his original is killed by CERM.

Gary Peter Sugal enters the Battle!!
View attachment 2197
Gary throws his cigarette in a way with the aid of the wind it causes a telephone pole to fall onto Piper and rushes her at the same time.
#PiperDead

Gary calculates Saitama's next move and Sinon's next shot while tossing a box that counted down from 10 onto the ground.
Is Gary a ghost/spirit or a mortal? Kinda loss, as I have one possible final attempt to perform in defeating, but first I must know what being he is before giving my final move.

owlcool

Verified Member
Is Gary a ghost/spirit or a mortal? Kinda loss, as I have one possible final attempt to perform in defeating, but first I must know what being he is before giving my final move.
Gary is a Demon.
So technically immortal, technically not.
Here is a Wiki page about him.
http://defensedevil.wikia.com/wiki/Garypeter_Sugal
There aren't many times when he has been wounded in the human world, so to the best of my knowledge you will probably have to use some superhuman ability to beat him, which could make this turn interesting thanks to Sugal's calculating ability.