• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Searches in a web to find a Green Latern hitman to kill her. She succeeds to find, calls him over, and he's on his way to come to Piper. He then comes and kills her
The Hitman was a Hitman, and thus taken out of the green lantern core and lost his ring.

owlcool

Verified Member
Angel instantly attacks!
(What are the actual abilities of Angel? There are too many freaking angel animes, LOL.
I get flight, at what speed? What is her general endurance? Weapons? I will give info on Kyle if you give info on Angel)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(What are the actual abilities of Angel? There are too many freaking angel animes, LOL.
I get flight, at what speed? What is her general endurance? Weapons? I will give info on Kyle if you give info on Angel)
(I watched that anime so I know her abilities more or less.
-extreme strength
-bullet reflection
-force shield
-blade materialization
-fancy wings
-extreme agility
-extreme skill
Hoped that helped.)

owlcool

Verified Member
(I watched that anime so I know her abilities more or less.
-extreme strength
-bullet reflection
-force shield
-blade materialization
-fancy wings
-extreme agility
-extreme skill
Hoped that helped.)
(Eh, I am just going to try and skim through that anime. Do you remember what it is called?)

owlcool

Verified Member
Kyle Rayner: One of the most powerful beings in the Galaxy. He probably could pwn Angel.
Flight? Kyle has it and teleportation.
Speed: Kyle can match it with the ring.
Strength: Kyle can match it thanks to the force fields he controls that surrounds him.
Force Fields: This guy has the most powerful weapon in the Galexy, and it was partially designed to emit a forcefield around the user.
Bullet Reflection: I will keep that in mind, and create structures like swords to fight her with.
Blade Materialization: Please, Kyle can make a Mecha Robot that surrounds him at the same pace it takes her to make a sword.
Fancy Wings: If that is really something that makes Angel more powerful then why doesn't Kyle make himself some wings? xD
Extreme Skill: Kyle is a cartoonist, which means he has extreme skill in making Lantern Constructs.

Boom, how will Angel beat this guy?

HydroMan

Verified Member
New mysterious entity joins the battle (note that it is not his/her name)

He has the power of "copying others one by seeing/hearing/sensing being performed by the target" (forgot how the powers is called :|). Anyway, take that Kyle xD

owlcool

Verified Member
New mysterious entity joins the battle (note that it is not his/her name)

He has the power of "copying others one by seeing/hearing/sensing being performed by the target" (forgot how the powers is called :|). Anyway, take that Kyle xD
Unfortunately, Kyle's powers aren't actual powers. They are as much powers as a guy with a knife has knife powers. If he can copy that guy's "knife" powers then that is overpowered. But guess what? Even then, Kyle can just teleport him to OA. 1 Green Lantern against thousands isn't going to be much of a fair fight, especially when it takes knowledge and experience to use a Lantern Ring well. Every Lantern that is particularly skilled went through some form of deadly training. That guy is basically a guy with the strength of Chuck Norris with no martial arts mastery fighting Chuck Norris. Of course he will lose. Easy fight.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Unfortunately, Kyle's powers aren't actual powers. They are as much powers as a guy with a knife has knife powers. If he can copy that guy's "knife" powers then that is overpowered. But guess what? Even then, Kyle can just teleport him to OA. 1 Green Lantern against thousands isn't going to be much of a fair fight, especially when it takes knowledge and experience to use a Lantern Ring well. Every Lantern that is particularly skilled went through some form of deadly training. That guy is basically a guy with the strength of Chuck Norris with no martial arts mastery fighting Chuck Norris. Of course he will lose. Easy fight.
He has also will-power negation :D. You lose

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Kyle Rayner: One of the most powerful beings in the Galaxy. He probably could pwn Angel.
Flight? Kyle has it and teleportation.
Speed: Kyle can match it with the ring.
Strength: Kyle can match it thanks to the force fields he controls that surrounds him.
Force Fields: This guy has the most powerful weapon in the Galexy, and it was partially designed to emit a forcefield around the user.
Bullet Reflection: I will keep that in mind, and create structures like swords to fight her with.
Blade Materialization: Please, Kyle can make a Mecha Robot that surrounds him at the same pace it takes her to make a sword.
Fancy Wings: If that is really something that makes Angel more powerful then why doesn't Kyle make himself some wings? xD
Extreme Skill: Kyle is a cartoonist, which means he has extreme skill in making Lantern Constructs.

Boom, how will Angel beat this guy?
(I also forgot to tell you that Angel is a spirit.)

(Her swords are also unbreakable is a remember right. And the "bullet reflection" reflects any object thrown just to be clear.)