• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New profile posts

N
I'm also from your old server Etria, I don't think you would remember me. But I'm glad to see you are still alive. I hope you are doing well.
My ProjectKorra forum age and where I live is fake. You will never know anything about me :p
K
so you replied to my ticket and you sed to deactivate jed core but how do I haft to delete it or how do I do it
K
umm I know your staff so could you help me on my server blood bending one day stopped working and I could not get it to work again please help
Vahagn
Vahagn
Umm, my wall isn't a suitable place for me to help you, use the help desk in our official Discord
Some guy comes onto my server and says I'm corrupt when I've never even seen him before. He left when I got on. I must've been so evil
Hey Mist, I used to play on your server Etriacraft, and I'm just dropping by to say hello. Glad to see you are doing well.
K
Hello mist i am working on a exam based system where everyone needs to win exams to get specific subelements.When new players enter they already have the subelements and i tried everything :negating bending.ability/element.subelement:(
:doing specific classes
Nothing works pls help me