• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New profile posts

Hey Num, Are project korra cooldowns and durations measured in game or redstone ticks?
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
The cooldowns and durations are typically measured in terms of milliseconds. 1000 milliseconds = 1 second.
M
Dude, I need you, talk to me on skype.
Si je pourrais m'enfuir des problèmes du monde, je serais dans une place plus belle qu'ici.
Can you help
The ability that you created called Spirits dont work on my server the the console says that the moves are disabled and i dont know what to do
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I've responded to you with the fix. The fix is listed in the Spirits thread also, so you could have looked there.
D
do u have a bending server ??
Kess
Kess
Not sure if your still interested but the servers still open you can play at play.avatarlegends.pro still updating again XD but your welcome to play!
D
hi loony i play on my friends bending server and if i add a new bending move and i leave the server and go back on the move i added disapeares please help !!!!
Loony
Loony
Create an official bug report.