• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New profile posts

Have a discord or something? Hope you do remember me.
Hero
Hero
Of course I remember you lol. I haven't been doing much minecraft until recently
Oh great leader, tell me! How does one aspire to be so majestic and successful?
Reactions: MIsty
MIsty
MIsty
Lots of 'no fucks to give' with a side to piss them off by your success and happiness.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
So inspirational...
Hi! You were interested in my Minecraft server, you said in the shoutbox. The ip adress of my server is 163.172.23.35:25566
It's joinable with minecraft versions 1.9.x - 1.12.x
Todo aquel que piense que esta solo y que esta mal, tiene que saber que no es así, que en la vida no hay nadie solo, siempre hay alguien!
Hey! i just wanted to say! pls bring flight back to normal! it'll do a lot of good!
Good night!
Or day!
Vahagn
Vahagn
Whats wrong with Flight?
UnusualFreezy
UnusualFreezy
Well flight changed in the new update and now it has modes and i personally hate it because i can't use it as a part of my fighting technic anymore
J
Thank you so much for this awesome place. i have loved avatar since the first episode of Aang. Its so awesome the community around this little plugin. i dont mean its a small plugin but in that its 1 loan plugin with its own forum.

Thank You Mist <3
~Dest