• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Your Two Worst Fears

Which is Scarier?

• Enderman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weeping Angels

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
This is a thread where you will post your two worst fears below. Don't post unless you are going to post your worst fears.You may post more then two fears though.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Too start this off,
1. Weeping Angels

2. Edit: Vasta Nerada for second place.

3. Enderman

Last edited:

Sketz

Verified Member
1. Ocean, The deep blue ocean with a bottom that seems to never end, with creatures that lurk under you. and all you feel is the surrounding pressure of it taking you down with it. ^-^

2. A Large Spider, That has Black legs that arn't furry, and are hard like bone. and stiff like bone, Crawling in my mough when i'm asleep, eating it's way to my hard. Then Poisoning my hart from the inside. o_O

Elias

Verified Member
1. Forgetting you toggled your bending while falling from a really long cliff with OP stuff ,-,
2. Not noticing your opponent is in the avatarstate. Run like hell afterwards...

guy057

Verified Member
1. Dying... how does it feal to be dead... o_O
2. Cockroaches.. when you are about to kill it and it flies on you..
3. Height. My favorite element air... i dont understand..

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
1. Forgetting you toggled your bending while falling from a really long cliff with OP stuff ,-,
2. Not noticing your opponent is in the avatarstate. Run like hell afterwards...
If these are your two biggest fears, you're doing pretty well!

Mine:
1) The release of Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 is delayed.
2) Something happening to the President