• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whirlwind

Whirlwind v1.0.0

EmeraldJelly submitted a new resource:

Whirlwind - Create a whirlwind of air out in a raidus, dealing damage and knockback to all in its path!

Description: This is a very high level airbending move, requiring a lot of focus and breathing. You are able to create a wave of air knocking back your enemies while dealing damage. To do this, hold shift until you see air particles then release.

Config:
Code:
Damage:
Knockback:
Chargetime:
Cooldown:
Gif:
[COLOR=rgb(74, 98,...[/SPOILER]

Cool particle animation. Does the technique do anything much else apart from dealing damage and knockback?

You should allow it to disarm players (force armor and items to drop) and negate mid-charge moves (e.g, shockwave, charged fireblast ect.).

Cool particle animation. Does the technique do anything much else apart from dealing damage and knockback?
At the moment, yes. But it does rapid amounts of damage depending on where the ability is used compared to the distance of other entities. It is a stronger alternative to airburst. And No. Im not replacing airburst. Nor will i rename it to airburst.

Yeah. I just wanted yours to be improved and not just the typical offensive airbending ability with no depth. I do find the animation quite dope though.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Yeah i used a video to learn it, though I am working on a newer refined version of that that i created myself. Its not done yet.