• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whip

Whip v6.3

NickC1211

Verified Member
another suggestion:

Whip:
MaxLength: 20
NightAugments:
MaxLength:
Night: 23
FullMoon: 26

and this:

DamageFactors:
Day: 4
Night: 5
FullMoon: 6

and Bottle bending doesn't working in v4.0
I got rid of bottlebending until I could make it work properly so that’s on purpose

NickC1211

Verified Member
can you make an earth bending motion similar to this motion ?
I don't want to think too much about the name
EarthSpear or EarthPunch or ...

blindness can be given if this movement is done in the sand or slowness can be given if this movement is done in the metal. this movement can be done in the lava but the interval is very small.
So like a spike? Or just like a blast

karol987651

Verified Member
Can you make a skill for Metalbending? Like shooting iron ingots (it take damage) and it blinding enemies ? Like Kuvira when she's fighting with bandits

NickC1211

Verified Member
Can you make a skill for Metalbending? Like shooting iron ingots (it take damage) and it blinding enemies ? Like Kuvira when she's fighting with bandits
I could try. How I would do it is you shoot the iron ingots from your armor or inventory and if it hits a target it puts a helmet on them and gives them temporary blindness.