• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whip

Whip v6.3

PhanaticD

Verified Member
i suggest making it so that the front disappears first, rather than the tail end, then it would actually look like a whip that goes out then comes back to you

NickC1211

Verified Member
i suggest making it so that the front disappears first, rather than the tail end, then it would actually look like a whip that goes out then comes back to you
Thanks for the suggestion, I was considering reverting it like that especially for the plant one.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
you still call start() inside of progress which makes no sense at all, and you call setfields after the move has started?

also sourceBlock = BlockSource.getWaterSourceBlock(player, 8.0, ClickType.SHIFT_DOWN, true, true, true, true, true);

i am pretty sure this can return null, so you need to be adding checks if that is null before doing stuff with sourceBlock

Last edited:

NickC1211

Verified Member
you still call start() inside of progress which makes no sense at all, and you call setfields after the move has started?

also sourceBlock = BlockSource.getWaterSourceBlock(player, 8.0, ClickType.SHIFT_DOWN, true, true, true, true, true);

i am pretty sure this can return null, so you need to be adding checks if that is null before doing stuff with sourceBlock
I’m not calling start in progress I made sure of that a while ago the only start is at the start of the move. But the other things I can fix.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Hey have you though about connecting whip to the core water and plant blocks config list, so people can use custom blocks.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Hey have you though about connecting whip to the core water and plant blocks config list, so people can use custom blocks.
I didn’t even know core had that tbh I thought it was just an earth thing. But it should already work like if you say a source isn’t bendable you shouldn’t be able to use whip on it.

NickC1211

Verified Member
suggestion:

SAPLING => grass
LEAVES => leaves
LEAVES_2 => leaves
DEAD BUSH => nothing [ this is dead :/ no water , no control]
YELLOW FLOWER => grass
RED ROSE => grass
RED MUSHROOM => water
BROWN_MUSHROOM => water
CACTUS => water