• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Welcome to the ProjectKorra Server!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator

Hello everyone! We're very excited to announce the launch of the official ProjectKorra Server! This thread will contain some basic information about what to expect when you join and some of the bare minimum information on the server. As time goes on, we'll update the forum to keep information up to date.

When you join:
  • It is STRONGLY recommended that you download the ProjectKorra resource pack when you sign in. This will allow you to see some of the custom items we've added to the game.
  • You can pick your element and change once. After that, you'll have to wait 10 days to change your element again. VIP members will be able to change their element for free with no cool down.
  • There are NO unofficial Bending addons added to the server.
  • Arenas are available!
  • When you enter our Avatar map, you'll spawn at a random location. PvP is on, so be careful!
  • The server is MC 1.12, but clients on 1.12.1 WILL be able to connect.
Custom / Premium Stuff
  • We've added some neat items to the server. Notably the limited edition Momo Amiibo (see above). This is available for $3.75 this weekend and $5 after that. This is ONLY available for two weeks.
    • If someone kills you with this item in your inventory, you will lose it. Be careful!
  • This server is not pay to win. There are premium purchases available at http://store.projectkorra.com
  • ALL PREMIUM PROJECTKORRA ITEMS ARE 25% OFF THE ENTIRE WEEKEND.
Please report any server bugs you may find. We'll be working around the clock to fix them.

This thread is being left noticeably bare. You're encouraged to explore what the server has to offer. In time, we'll go and create more thorough docs.

Thank you for your patience and have fun!

TFORTNT

Awesome server, love it! Although can you add air slam? I thought it was default because out of the many servers I have been on, they always have air slam. One more thing is air jump. Will that move be added to project korra in the future because if so that would be amazing as it is one of my favorite moves. Last thing, instead of downloading Jed core, it seems like you guys will just be recoding the moves, if so please do air breath. If you could do these things, this server would definatly out rank all the other servers. Is there any way you could allow me to have flight? I have had 10 dollars just sitting here to buy something on your server and there seems to be nothing that I like. Any way I can donate 10 dollars to get flight? Also you might want to consider adding an element master rank. Where someone pays to get the master moves like flight and blood bending. Trust me when I say it will make you a lot of money. Although you don't have to take my word for it, you can simply join phanatic mc and see for yourself. It's quite popular! Last thing, can you add /GUI ? If you can that would be great! That's all my suggestions and keep making project korra a great place!

Pharei

Awesome server, love it! Although can you add air slam? I thought it was default because out of the many servers I have been on, they always have air slam. One more thing is air jump. Will that move be added to project korra in the future because if so that would be amazing as it is one of my favorite moves. Last thing, instead of downloading Jed core, it seems like you guys will just be recoding the moves, if so please do air breath. If you could do these things, this server would definatly out rank all the other servers. Is there any way you could allow me to have flight? I have had 10 dollars just sitting here to buy something on your server and there seems to be nothing that I like. Any way I can donate 10 dollars to get flight? Also you might want to consider adding an element master rank. Where someone pays to get the master moves like flight and blood bending. Trust me when I say it will make you a lot of money. Although you don't have to take my word for it, you can simply join phanatic mc and see for yourself. It's quite popular! Last thing, can you add /GUI ? If you can that would be great! That's all my suggestions and keep making project korra a great place!
They want to keep it not pay to win, and all of the donation things you suggested provide an advantage to the donator which is not desired. Donate to servers to help them grow and keep them online, not for perks and moves in return. Also, you only recommended several airbending moves, if they were to add those moves, which will be unlikely because they want to keep it ProjectKorra and add no unofficial moves, they will need more moves for Fire, Earth, Water, and Chi. You cannot be biased when suggesting these things.

TFORTNT

They want to keep it not pay to win, and all of the donation things you suggested provide an advantage to the donator which is not desired. Donate to servers to help them grow and keep them online, not for perks and moves in return. Also, you only recommended several airbending moves, if they were to add those moves, which will be unlikely because they want to keep it ProjectKorra and add no unofficial moves, they will need more moves for Fire, Earth, Water, and Chi. You cannot be biased when suggesting these things.
I want flight because they don't have air jump. I'm not going have my only air move that can bring me up into the air as airblast

xNuminousx

Honestly what I got from this is: "This server is so amazing but here are the reasons why it's not."

AirJump is in the plans for Pk but from what I've heard they don't have a concept for the move yet; at least not a complete one.

The things you said would make this server "out rank all the other servers" would just make it p2w and the introduction said specifically they weren't going to be like that.

PS you just low-key advertised for phanatic on the introduction for another server which goes against like 2 rules I think...

Will.be able to play it tommorow Though I might miss out all the discord voice chat of PK today, because many people are in right now online talking about it. That sucks for me :(

TFORTNT

Honestly what I got from this is: "This server is so amazing but here are the reasons why it's not."

AirJump is in the plans for Pk but from what I've heard they don't have a concept for the move yet; at least not a complete one.

The things you said would make this server "out rank all the other servers" would just make it p2w and the introduction said specifically they weren't going to be like that.

PS you just low-key advertised for phanatic on the introduction for another server which goes against like 2 rules I think...
Your first sentence allows me to see that your more of a half empty type person. How I look at it is this server is awesome and here are some things to make it even better! Also I didn't mean to advertise I just wanted them to get an example of how many people like element master. Lighten up just a a tad bit that's all =D

From the looks of the original post, I have nothing to complain or critize. This server might rock/blow up/moist/be lit.

xNuminousx

So you're a I don't give a **** type person??? I haven't seen someone if that type that I know of yet.
Realist definition: "a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly."

As in, it's just a cup of water so why are you concerned on if it's half full or half empty.

Anyways, this is off-point from the introduction of the official Pk server so before someone else tells us to shut up, I'll say it.

Let's drop this.

xNuminousx

Air Slam isn't official. Pretty sure it belongs in JedCore.
AND since the original author was suggesting that Pk adds unofficial abilities to their server, I should make it known that the introduction says specifically that they will not be adding unofficial abilities. AKA: AirSlam, AirBreath, and (currently) AirJump.

TFORTNT

What I'm
Realist definition: "a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly."

As in, it's just a cup of water so why are you concerned on if it's half full or half empty.

Anyways, this is off-point from the introduction of the official Pk server so before someone else tells us to shut up, I'll say it.

Let's drop this.
I'm just trying to say that your more negative than positive that's all. I will drop it now

TFORTNT

LOL tfortnt pls stop
PhanaticD, stop about what? The "adv for your server" because that's not what I meant to do. If you're asking me to stop as in it's pointless to argue with xnumin blah... I forgot her name then yes I have stopped. Or are you saying stop as in you personally don't like me. Just say 1 2 or 3.