• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Weather with WaterBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin01

Verified Member
Since water benders can obviously bend water and snow, I believe they should be able to bend the water while it is raining/snowing. Snow and rain are made obviously out of water. Expert water benders are able to make water out of the pure humidity around them anyways! But this is for new water benders and experienced water benders (Depending on preferences) just so they have the opportunity to bend water without selecting a source. Sadly, I think this could be difficult to develop.

I just thought of this so it could replace bottle bending whenever it is raining or snowing, or to bring up the fact master water benders can draw water out of the air. Not to complex to take in right?

Tell me what you think down below, be honest!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I like the suggestion. Gives waterbenders a bit more options on land, where they are pretty useless currently.

Nin01

Verified Member
That is called bottle bending, but this is just a suggestion so water benders don't have to bottle bend. Sometimes while they bend from bottles, the water doesn't come back to them! That is a huge problem for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.