• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important We Need Your Help! Screenshots Needed

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! If you didn't know we just put our plugin on Spigot's Website (http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/projectkorra-core.41438/)

There is a disturbing lack of Bending screenshots floating around, so this is where you come in. We need as many screenshots of the different abilities as possible, just so I have a nice chunk to choose from when I go to add them to the page. You are free to use whatever shaders / resource packs you want as you put screenshots in this thread, but please keep the following in mind:

• Turn chat off / make sure it isn't visible in the screenshot.
  • All abilities must be default, no addon abilities.
Ideally, 1-2 screenshots per element would be wonderful! This is your chance to really capture Bending in MC in a screenshot.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What's the maximum MB someone can upload? I made avatar screenshots, but I can't upload them :/

Adam

Verified Member
I also noticed the lack of up-to-date videos of the plugin on Youtube.Is this important?I have no idea :l

Ashwish

Verified Member
Screen shots wont cut it and wont hook people very well, What you have to do is make animations or videos. That will hook people!