• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool If the waterspout (and it's spiraling effect) picked up others in its wake...

(Well.... that's disturbing)

Much better!

xNuminousx

I hate that part of the show... The water is literally flowing AROUND them ;3; But, I suppose I like the idea.

No it ain't. Rewatch the episode and you'll see it touching their feet.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
I think it would be better if you could optionally lift people up. It seems in concept having people pulled up by force, a bit daft, however this could be interesting. :)

I think it would be better if you could optionally lift people up. It seems in concept having people pulled up by force, a bit daft, however this could be interesting. :)
That would be illogical. I do agree that they should side-step out of it by simple "walking away" or use other methods of mobility, eg. firejet.

Loony

You do realise it's not the WaterSpout who's lifting Aang up, it's Katara who's carrying him?

In the comic book, Katara did waterspout Sokka. I believe she wasn't lifting that time.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.