• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending - WaterDome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
What's the cooldown for this? It better be decently long so I don't see waterdomes 6 seconds after I penetrated an icedome...
Whats the cooldown for AirShield?
Whats the cooldown for FireShield?
Whats the cooldown for RaiseEarth?

Hero

Verified Member
HHHHUUUUUUU this is just like my suggestion sand dome but with water not saying you ripped me off this is a great idea but i hate how somethings get denied and somethings get looked into yet there exactly the same.
I hope you know I made this a long time ago.......

Hero

Verified Member
As you stated, you can "protect your friends", I suggest adding a feature like Surge and SurgeWall where you can enclose/trap your enemies or make a shield for your friends and allies. By the way, I meant for this to be like a Distance feature, meaning that you don't have to be in the dome to protect your friends/ trap your foes.
Surge already does that......

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Whats the cooldown for AirShield?
Whats the cooldown for FireShield?
Whats the cooldown for RaiseEarth?
AirShield is an absolute wreck for chi, but other then that, Lightning can penetrate it, EarthSmash (I think, not sure) can penetrate it. Torrent MIGHT be able to penetrate it as well, but worse comes to worse, just use surge to freeze them so their mobility will be limited after they get out. AirSwipe and Sweep I know will also penetrate AirShield. Also, this is a move coming from a defensive/mobility based element so what did you expect?

FireShield actually takes skill to block something with it, plus, with the stuff that you CAN block with it, 2/3 are redirectable so you can go around the FireShield

RaiseEarth spam is quite annoying, however, this is the element of substance, WAITING for the absolute right moment to strike. Earth is also known to some as one of the most defensive elements out of the four. Also, it's possible to go above raiseearth using Wallrun, Firejet, AirSpout, and Earthbenders can just collapse raiseearth. Water really doesn't have a way to counter raiseearth spam, but the same can be said for Earth and Waterbenders camping.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
RaiseEarth spam is quite annoying, however, this is the element of substance, WAITING for the absolute right moment to strike. Earth is also known to some as one of the most defensive elements out of the four. Also, it's possible to go above raiseearth using Wallrun, Firejet, AirSpout, and Earthbenders can just collapse raiseearth. Water really doesn't have a way to counter raiseearth spam, but the same can be said for Earth and Waterbenders camping.
Waterarms? WaterSpout/wave?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Waterarms? WaterSpout/wave?
If you're talking about getting around raiseearth, then I suppose WaterWave COULD work, but it'd be a bit too short to freeze the earthbender using icewave, and it'd involve a lot of risk since you can get earthgrabbed and you could take a lot of damage. WaterArms, people can just RaiseEarth behind them.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
You can left click and shift to create an ice dome, but they cant move.
Yeah but all I'm saying is the exact same thing you're suggesting but adding a feature where you can create a dome for someone else to trap or protect without being in the dome.

HydroMan

Verified Member
If you're talking about getting around raiseearth, then I suppose WaterWave COULD work, but it'd be a bit too short to freeze the earthbender using icewave, and it'd involve a lot of risk since you can get earthgrabbed and you could take a lot of damage. WaterArms, people can just RaiseEarth behind them.
Huhh? I meant waterwave has the alternative of water were you left click the source, hold shift and let go. Waterarms grapple mode can allow you to overjump the pillars/columns of raiseearth. Also, Surge can also ascend you on top of the raiseearth, tho I can't figure out how-to.

Status
Not open for further replies.