• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending - WaterDome

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
And IceSpike looks like WaterManip. I get it.
I'm not saying this to support the opposite decision of yours, which I'm not, but watermanipulation and icespike aren't alike the same thing. They are in comparison a glass of water and a glass of ice vs the dome's being just two plain ice cubes with one being different in size. Not a good similarity to compare in your argument. Again, I'm not here up for changing your decision what key of this ability should be and I'm don't really care about this debate myself.
With my WaterDome, you have the ability to change its form. If you meld it to IceBullet, you cannot unfreeze it as you would be left and right clicking to shoot the ice.
Even if it happens to be a combo, there is a place for the sneak key to come in (phasechanging with crouch "melts" ice). Just saying...

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
I'm not saying this to support the opposite decision of yours, which I'm not, but watermanipulation and icespike aren't alike the same thing. They are in comparison a glass of water and a glass of ice vs the dome's being just two plain ice cubes with one being different in size. Not a good similarity to compare in your argument. Again, I'm not here up for changing your decision what key of this ability should be and I'm don't really care about this debate myself.

Even if it happens to be a combo, there is a place for the sneak key to come in (phasechanging with crouch "melts" ice). Just saying...
Its not going to be a combo.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm really not sure who marked this looking into but I'm going to change it...
This is the exact same as the IceBullet combo, minus the bullets. You can get this effect from using IceBullet and even if this move existed, you wouldn't use it for defence because the time it takes for the water to form is way longer than using Surge shield for defence or just encasing yourself in ice from your own torrent.

I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.