• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending - WaterDome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I know I made this before, but I feel this one would be better.

Move: Water Dome
Type: Defensive
How long does it last? (Water) as long as the player holds shift. (Ice) until it is broken or unfrozen and released.

How to activate this: The player would go to Water Bubble and left click a water source and hold shift. A dome would slowly form around the player starting from the bottom to the top. If the player wants to freeze, just left click.

How is this different from IceBullet? Water Dome is more defensive rather than offensive. It's bigger. You can freeze it. You cannot attack with it and you can move unless you are using the ice dome verison.

How is this not OP?

1. People can pass through the water version.
  2. People can shatter a hole in the ice dome.
  3. You cannot attack while holding the dome.
  4. It rises slowly.
  5. Can only be done with water.
How is this useful?
  1. You can block all fire moves with the water dome.
  2. You can keep people out with ice dome until you plan something.
  3. You can guard friends.
  4. Can protect you from large attacks.
Extra Info.
All elements (including chi) can shatter the ice dome. Use heavy damage moves like EarthSmash, Lightning, Charge Fireblast, and AirBurst to shatter the dome in a few hits. Use enough light moves like Airsweep, Airswipe (Charge breaks it faster), WaterManip. Earthblast (Most damaging light move), Fireblast, and All Chi moves to break the ice dome.

Suggestions are always great.

NOTE: Ice Dome wont require shifting as it's being supported by the ground.

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Was this meaning like what katara did with the southern raiders episode? Or like just a combo to make it a dome of water that you can change into ice?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hold shift with waterbubble, *poof*, it (the water) is gone! What you gonna left click on now? Unless you intented for the waterbubble to select the source by sneaking with left click activating the move.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Hold shift with waterbubble, *poof*, it (the water) is gone! What you gonna left click on now? Unless you intented for the waterbubble to select the source with left click activating the move.
Yes, I meant left click, then hold shift . _.

Kade

Verified Member
I really like this! But to make the ice dome less op, you could have a slight slowness effect on the player while the dome is frozen?
Just a suggestion :p

Hero

Verified Member
I really like this! But to make the ice dome less op, you could have a slight slowness effect on the player while the dome is frozen?
Just a suggestion :p
I was thinking about that, but you will he shifting anyways and if you try moving around, the dome wont move with you so...Nice suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.