• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Water Tribe Hut

Water Tribe Hut v1

xNuminousx

xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

Water Tribe Hut - A small house for your custom water tribe village!

Water Tribe Hut
This schematic is just a little house that you can paste all around your custom Water Tribe! Paste many in an organized fashion to make an arctic neighborhood, paste a few near each other for a small village, or paste on or two for some awesome quest location!

Screenshots...
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Cool! I suggest making a fire, earth, water and air pack, packed with schematics for different things, such as farms, storage houses, resident houses, etc. :) It would save the hassle of downloading each building individually. Perhaps in a zip file.

Funny enough, I'm building one but a lot larger, lol.

By the way, didn't though anybody would beat me to uploading a first schematic here. Well done, lol.

xNuminousx

Cool! I suggest making a fire, earth, water and air pack, packed with schematics for different things, such as farms, storage houses, resident houses, etc. :) It would save the hassle of downloading each building individually. Perhaps in a zip file.
Awesome, that's an amazing idea <3 I thought about a pack but wasn't sure what to put in it. I figured I could make "artificial" animal sculptures of all the crazy animals the show has as well lol.

xNuminousx

Funny enough, I'm building one but a lot larger, lol.

By the way, didn't though anybody would beat me to uploading a first schematic here. Well done, lol.
I already had this built when I first made the suggestion. I wanted to test out and see if I could upload a schematic even though there wasn't a download section for it, turns out you couldn't. So when I got home I remembered I had a schematic waiting to be used lol