• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
Water Tribe Hut

Water Tribe Hut v1

xNuminousx

xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

Water Tribe Hut - A small house for your custom water tribe village!

Water Tribe Hut
This schematic is just a little house that you can paste all around your custom Water Tribe! Paste many in an organized fashion to make an arctic neighborhood, paste a few near each other for a small village, or paste on or two for some awesome quest location!

Screenshots...
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Cool! I suggest making a fire, earth, water and air pack, packed with schematics for different things, such as farms, storage houses, resident houses, etc. :) It would save the hassle of downloading each building individually. Perhaps in a zip file.

Funny enough, I'm building one but a lot larger, lol.

By the way, didn't though anybody would beat me to uploading a first schematic here. Well done, lol.

xNuminousx

Cool! I suggest making a fire, earth, water and air pack, packed with schematics for different things, such as farms, storage houses, resident houses, etc. :) It would save the hassle of downloading each building individually. Perhaps in a zip file.
Awesome, that's an amazing idea <3 I thought about a pack but wasn't sure what to put in it. I figured I could make "artificial" animal sculptures of all the crazy animals the show has as well lol.

xNuminousx

Funny enough, I'm building one but a lot larger, lol.

By the way, didn't though anybody would beat me to uploading a first schematic here. Well done, lol.
I already had this built when I first made the suggestion. I wanted to test out and see if I could upload a schematic even though there wasn't a download section for it, turns out you couldn't. So when I got home I remembered I had a schematic waiting to be used lol