• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Blast [WATER] (Waterbending) {WATERCOMBO}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanStryder

Verified Member
The only part I do not like about this move is how you related it to Lava Throw. The "spinning around your body like torrent" idea seems to over used. The guy is right when he says he can spam water manipulation fast enough at his own will.

no

This is not from the show. But it does show how the move would more than likely be used.
This move is basically water manipulation put into a torrent form and called a Combo. It's a good idea but in a minecraft sense the move doesn't have a great use as a Combo or official move.

If the move were to get added I recommend 1/2 a heart of damage for each water manipulation launched (because I'm guessing it would be at high speeds) for balancing purposes.
Yes it is, don't you watch the starting credits?

Also if this were to be a move, it really shouldn't be a move that you can bottlebend.

Moonelight

Verified Member
It's a animation of the starting credits that korra is in...
Even if it is, that specific photo that they put in their comment was not from the credits. It was fan drawn.

Besides, it's watermanipulation put into a torrent form.

/endsconversation

DanStryder

Verified Member
XD it's a fanmade animation of the animation for the start credits...

Also not really, as the variance is that if you keep throwing the water, a larger shot will finish the combo, torrent you can hold indefinitely, this combo is as short as you do the steps of the combo.

/restart conversation!
/deop Fly
/manuadd fly default
/say Let there be freedom of speech to all!
/me parties on all night!

Moonelight

Verified Member
The fact that you cannot tell when a drawing isn't made from the official show is sad. Anyone could tell that was fan drawn.

I can spam 3 Watermanipulation as fast as this, and I really don't care for the move.
With me giving my own opinion you feel the need to attack me and act as if you are some "boss". When really, you're the immature one. You can't even tell when something isn't from the show?
image.jpg
That photo was drawn by someone. Not the official Korra team.
Your argument is invalid and I hope you will stop being so incompetent to what I am trying to tell you.
:)

Last edited:

DanStryder

Verified Member
The fact that you cannot tell when a drawing isn't made from the official show is sad. Anyone could tell that was fan drawn.

I can spam 3 Watermanipulation as fast as this, and I really don't care for the move.
With me giving my own opinion you feel the need to attack me and act as if you are some "boss". When really, you're the immature one. You can't even tell when something isn't from the show?
View attachment 471
That photo was drawn by someone. Not the official Korra team.
Your argument is invalid and I hope you will stop being so incompetent to what I am trying to tell you.
:)

XD it's a fanmade animation of the animation for the start credits...

So tell me that again... I can't tell? Hm? Maybe you should read my comment properly before going off on a tangent. I'm not trying to attack you and or come across as I'm some boss. I gave my opinion and made a joke at the end to lighten the mood, If you're making out I'm the immature one lovey, take a look in the mirror. No need to strop about a move. I wasn't trying to put you down, I was trying to have a joke with you seeing as you were quite blunt by putting "/endconversation".

Hero

Verified Member
Back after a long long......long time XD, I see people are still commenting which is nice, thank you :p

Migsel

Verified Member
I think the combo should be: Click on source with torrent -> Hold sneak with torrent -> Switch to water manipulation (while still holding torrent) -> Click to shoot stuff

I also think it should only shoot 3 blasts.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
@Loony @Easte
You should just deny this now.
AirSwipe is AirBlast with damage.
Fire/AirBurst is a bigger Fire/AirBlast.
AirShield is a rip-off od FireShield and vice-versa.
WaterManipulation is a rip-off of EarthBlast.
EarthSmash is a bigger EarthBlast.
Torrent is a bigger WaterManipulation.
Wanna continue? '-'
And EVEN if this was like IceBullet, problem? The only thing you can do with waterbending attacks:
Small/normal/big water blast.
Small/normal/big ice blast.
Slow/normal/fast cadency.
Good luck funding moves that aren't close to already existing ones.

KnRealm

Verified Member
This water would be simply the water verison of lavathrow (CREDITS TO WHOEVER MADE IT).

This combo move would allow you to shoot multiple watermanipulation at a victim.
*This would shoot 4 watermanipulation at your will*

Appearance-wise, it would look like torrent, but slightly smaller (Like waterwave) with splash particals would spin the opposing direction. You would click and watermanipulation would shoot out of the spinning torrent. You would have 4 clicks before it falls.

The combo would be: Torrent (Tap shift) > Watermanipulation (Tap shift) > Torrent
I love this idea. It makes sense especially considering in the official LoK game released by Platinum water was mainly used for this exact ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.