• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Blast [WATER] (Waterbending) {WATERCOMBO}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesGames

Verified Member
well yeah its a good idea but i can shoot manipulation 3-4 times depending on the shift times and whether or not if i hit them and so can endersshadows

Moonelight

Verified Member
The only part I do not like about this move is how you related it to Lava Throw. The "spinning around your body like torrent" idea seems to over used. The guy is right when he says he can spam water manipulation fast enough at his own will.

Maybe I can do 6 watermanipulation...
no

This is not from the show. But it does show how the move would more than likely be used.
This move is basically water manipulation put into a torrent form and called a Combo. It's a good idea but in a minecraft sense the move doesn't have a great use as a Combo or official move.

If the move were to get added I recommend 1/2 a heart of damage for each water manipulation launched (because I'm guessing it would be at high speeds) for balancing purposes.

6tijn

Verified Member
The only part I do not like about this move is how you related it to Lava Throw. The "spinning around your body like torrent" idea seems to over used. The guy is right when he says he can spam water manipulation fast enough at his own will.

no

This is not from the show. But it does show how the move would more than likely be used.
This move is basically water manipulation put into a torrent form and called a Combo. It's a good idea but in a minecraft sense the move doesn't have a great use as a Combo or official move.

If the move were to get added I recommend 1/2 a heart of damage for each water manipulation launched (because I'm guessing it would be at high speeds) for balancing purposes.
It are not really 'watermanipulations' it shoots. They can't be redirected, and I haven't seen it mentioned that it looked like watermanipulation. It could also be water particles.

Plus: These combo's are also mixed versions of already existing moves; JetBlast, IceTorpedo, IceWave, Twister, etc. These combos are also sort of 'mixed versions' of already existing moves.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It are not really 'watermanipulations' it shoots. They can't be redirected, and I haven't seen it mentioned that it looked like watermanipulation. It could also be water particles.

Plus: These combo's are also mixed versions of already existing moves; JetBlast, IceTorpedo, IceWave, Twister, etc. These combos are also sort of 'mixed versions' of already existing moves.
IceTorpedo isn't an official water combo, it's just on the server you are playing on ;3

Moonelight

Verified Member

Basically what you told me is that the move is a combo... I already knew that. Nvm...

6tijn

Verified Member
Maybe it could be like icebullet where you have to left and right click...
If you shoot multiple watermanipulations at someone, you need a source for every watermanip. With this you need one source. And every waterblast would deal 0,5-1 hearts I think, maybe 3-5 waterblasts in total. I think this is handy when your in places without many watersources.

David

Verified Member
Also reminds me of Zaheer vs Kya. She creates a torrent around her then shoots ice spikes from that torrent.

I love this idea, although I do have a few questions and concerns.

Are the water blasts redirectable, like do they follow your mouse like torrent does? I think they should.

How does this differ from just using normal Water Manipulation other than just looks? It's easy to shoot three water manipulation at once, although I wouldn't mind if this isn't different from Water Manipulation as it looks cooler.

Hero

Verified Member
Also reminds me of Zaheer vs Kya. She creates a torrent around her then shoots ice spikes from that torrent.

I love this idea, although I do have a few questions and concerns.

Are the water blasts redirectable, like do they follow your mouse like torrent does? I think they should.

How does this differ from just using normal Water Manipulation other than just looks? It's easy to shoot three water manipulation at once, although I wouldn't mind if this isn't different from Water Manipulation as it looks cooler.
Hmmm..I think i would like for it to be redirect able. I dont see any major dif other than damage and how fast you can shoot it.

6tijn

Verified Member
Hmmm..I think i would like for it to be redirect able. I dont see any major dif other than damage and how fast you can shoot it.
I don't think they should be redirect able. You shoot multiple blasts, so that means you shoot one every time you click. How would the redirect able thing work then? Plus, when it's redirect able it looks even more like watermanipulation. I think IF this suggestion wouldn't get added, it's because it's too similar to watermanipulation. Making it redirect able makes it, I think, too similar to watermanip. So I'd say, maybe the blast would not be redirect able and be made out of water particles or small slices of water.

David

Verified Member
I don't think they should be redirect able. You shoot multiple blasts, so that means you shoot one every time you click. How would the redirect able thing work then? Plus, when it's redirect able it looks even more like watermanipulation. I think IF this suggestion wouldn't get added, it's because it's too similar to watermanipulation. Making it redirect able makes it, I think, too similar to watermanip. So I'd say, maybe the blast would not be redirect able and be made out of water particles or small slices of water.
I agree but I feel as though if this wasn't redirect able then there wouldn't be really much point to this move.

6tijn

Verified Member
I agree but I feel as though if this wasn't redirect able then there wouldn't be really much point to this move.
They would be very fast, so hard to dodge, I think. And they would be able to be shot fastly.

6tijn

Verified Member
Isn't this just icebullet with different looks?
I think so. It has a lot in common. Only this has no shield and is faster to perform I think. It's also a water move. I think all newly added moves were with ice bending, but waterwave.

6tijn

Verified Member
You know that GIF you have there may not be from the show, but I thinkk I've seen it a lot used by waterbenders.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I can be very annoying with this, but does th waterblast really must be blockly" ?! :3 particles ftw *3* If it instead of being blocky and similar to WManip, it would be much smoother

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
but if it stills blocky, there is the risk of beeing to much similar to the WManip and this would be denied o.o I hope not, this is awesome!, but I'm done with this. good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.