• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Blast [WATER] (Waterbending) {WATERCOMBO}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
This water would be simply the water verison of lavathrow (CREDITS TO WHOEVER MADE IT).

This combo move would allow you to shoot multiple watermanipulation at a victim.
*This would shoot 4 watermanipulation at your will*

Appearance-wise, it would look like torrent, but slightly smaller (Like waterwave) with splash particals would spin the opposing direction. You would click and watermanipulation would shoot out of the spinning torrent. You would have 4 clicks before it falls.

The combo would be: Torrent (Tap shift) > Watermanipulation (Tap shift) > Torrent

owlcool

Verified Member
This water would be simply the water verison of lavathrow (CREDITS TO WHOEVER MADE IT).

This combo move would allow you to shoot multiple watermanipulation at a victim.
*This would shoot 4 watermanipulation at your will*

Appearance-wise, it would look like torrent, but slightly smaller (Like waterwave) with splash particals would spin the opposing direction. You would click and watermanipulation would shoot out of the spinning torrent. You would have 4 clicks before it falls.

The combo would be: Torrent (Tap shift) > Watermanipulation (Tap shift) > Torrent
Nice Idea. No reason not to think it is cannon. Not too overpowered, and makes a watercombo. GJ.

Hero

Verified Member
Maybe you would not to able to do this with plants, just an idea.
This first started out as just a normal move, but then I thought I should try to do a combo... This move wasnt really ment to use plants unless they can allow a move to take a 4 x 4 radius of grass away...

6tijn

Verified Member
I would say 0.5 demage for each one. but then the total demage you can deal is only 2.0. So maybe 5 or 6 watermanips would be better, so the maximum dealable is 2.5 or 3.0 (similar to shockwave, charged fireblast and charged airswipe).

orfeas

Verified Member
I love this.I have been thinking for an ice spike version of this but this is better!You really come up with great ideas!

Hero

Verified Member
I would say 0.5 demage for each one. but then the total demage you can deal is only 2.0. So maybe 5 or 6 watermanips would be better, so the maximum dealable is 2.5 or 3.0 (similar to shockwave, charged fireblast and charged airswipe).
Hmm...I think I like the damage as it is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.