• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
So people completely disagree with fire being the element of power, because it is the element of life according to a secret ancient culture that worships dragons, compared to one that kills dragons. Let me ask this, if fire is the element of life, other then being able to cook food what does fire have to represent that?

David

Verified Member
So people completely disagree with fire being the element of power, because it is the element of life according to a secret ancient culture that worships dragons, compared to one that kills dragons. Let me ask this, if fire is the element of life, other then being able to cook food what does fire have to represent that?
They did not mean it by that, they meant that fire can have a mind of it's own, as fire its self is viewed as a living creature

owlcool

Verified Member
They did not mean it by that, they meant that fire can have a mind of it's own, as fire its self is viewed as a living creature
So, that is represented in the fact that fire can come back and kill you. Greaaaaat.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Fire is life because it actually breathes. Fire takes in oxygen and fuel, producing something. Fire isn't matter like earth, air or water.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied. The idea simply isn't practical nor canon. I'll have to agree with the others on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.