• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent logan

Verified Member
Hey all u peepz! I came to suggest an ability called Vortex. Use the combo in water (ONLY WATER) to make a spiraling water vortex like tornado but with water. It will suck up fish and throw then like WakeFishing and will pick up players in water from a radius of 5 blocks.

Ability: Vortex
Type: Combo
How to use: WaterSpout(Wave, left click), ->Torrent (Hold shift), -> WaterManipulation(Left Click), -> And there you have it! a spiraling Vortex!
Element: Water (Of Course lol :p)
Damage: 4 Hearts
Radius (Of how powerful the suction will be): 5 blocks
Height: 9 Blocks
Width: 2 Blocks
Suggester: brent logan

Thnx for reading everyone. :D. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!

- brent logan

Attachments

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
I'm going to agree with the others.
I also don't quite understand even though i've read this twice, you want a waterspout that is like tornado that causes damage when a player comes in contact with the water tornado? (Seems more like twister IMO)

I also would like to note that this name is terrible, I highly reccomend changing it to something like Vortex.

Just my opinion on the move, Is there a cooldown?

brent logan

Verified Member
I'm going to agree with the others.
I also don't quite understand even though i've read this twice, you want a waterspout that is like tornado that causes damage when a player comes in contact with the water tornado? (Seems more like twister IMO)

I also would like to note that this name is terrible, I highly reccomend changing it to something like Vortex.

Just my opinion on the move, Is there a cooldown?
how about WaterSwirl?

owlcool

Verified Member
Korra was unable to waterspout to the top of the bending arena. She was a waterbending prodegy. She trained for years. I doubt this would be possible in the series unless it was straight up avatar state level waterbending. Even then, it is unrealistic. This move is a swirling water tornado of destruction. Waterbending is at least somewhat passive. It is defensive, and offensive. This move is just straight up overpowered offense. This move is not anything like the style of waterbending. This is more fanfiction then cannon. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.