• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Updates with Plantbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
surge shield(ice) can stop every move except earthsmash.You can not say that it has low defence

Hama used a big circle of flowers to cover her FINGERS,moves like torrent or surge would either need a huge amount of grass blocks or would not be possible using grass blocks.

Katara used TORRENT from short GRASS.

Joeri

Verified Member
That doesn't mean this shouldn't be added.
Give me one valid reason why it should be added, expect for that it is cannon.

Because all elements have sources enough? No. Elements all have their own aspects and shouldnt be the same. Water already has it's own multi-ability (something no other element has) and bottles. There are also enough plants and leaves to be safe on land anyway

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Reason I thought for it to be potentiol, would be escaping from earthgrabs with lavaflow spammers.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Give me one valid reason why it should be added, expect for that it is cannon.

Because all elements have sources enough? No. Elements all have their own aspects and shouldnt be the same. Water already has it's own multi-ability (something no other element has) and bottles. There are also enough plants and leaves to be safe on land anyway
Water camping ;3

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Give me one valid reason why it should be added, expect for that it is canon. There are also enough plants and leaves to be safe on land anyway
Are there? Remember that it depends server to server. Also, other benders can destroy our precious plants when we are fighting them. Most of them AirSwipe/LavaFlow/FireBurst them so I/we can't use them later. I admit: that is a goo strategy xD But why do we need to stop at tall grass, vines and flowers? Grassblocks are also plants (+/- meh). I don't understand why must exist a conflict in it being OP. It is the same thing as bottlebending, but without bottles. A waterbender should be able to use all the water around her(him), not only the water some people defined. If this gets implemented, "Yes, some people will still water camp", but isn't "flowers field" also a type of camping? With this, waterbenders have their limits extendend, and some water campers may lose that need to be close to or inside water.

promancer

Verified Member
So, to the firebenders and other elements, you don't want water to have sources so they can come on land, but you don't want them in the water because of watercamping. Seems counterproductive to me.

Hero

Verified Member
So, to the firebenders and other elements, you don't want water to have sources so they can come on land, but you don't want them in the water because of watercamping. Seems counterproductive to me.
Water Revamp 3......

promancer

Verified Member
Water still needs a weakness. If you can just bend from grass blocks it would be OP shit. Instead of when you forced a waterbender away from their sources they now can bend almost everywhere since Grass blocks are literally everywhere expect in deserts

Im a waterbender myself and adding grass as source is unneeded and will be a giant buff that water does not need.

Just because its canon doesnt mean it should be added. and water is not ment to be able to bend almost everywhere. I think we are fine with just plants, sure we had problems with watercampers before. But WaterArms already made waterbenders able to go more on land so the problem is mostly solved
Well, water is still weak. I don't see why you're against this. It still takes fall dmg, they can still be lightning'd to basically 1 hit waterarms users, you can still attack water while it chooses it's sources. This just allows water to stop camping.

Besides, Bottlebending already did most of it. There is still grass to suck water from. This changes only the sources.

promancer

Verified Member
Sorry a mistake.....

Really?How?I have not been on a computer in a long time so i did not learn about the changes in pk.
Well, there's a thread that is trying to get waterbending to use multiple water bottles for single moves. As this is canon, we traded single water bottle moves for fluidity as an update to make water as it was in the series has yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.