• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Shutdown

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Saturday the 20th June 2015 10:30 AM Central Time - Monday the 22nd June 2015 10:03 PM Central Time

Where were you when the #Shutdown happened? What did you do in the time it was down? Post below!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I was busy working on campaign stuff and forgot to pay the bill (my one true responsibility left -- oops!) Thanks @BubbaTree for letting me know it was done (he sent me a text, I've been extraordinarily busy these last few days)

Should be set up to be on auto payment now. Thank you guys for sticking around.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I was playing on a bending server and watching videos on youtube while asking myself : Is it happening only to me or to every other person in the world ???
THEN when I woke up this morning I was literally PRAYING for Projectkorra to open and it did :D and now I know that everyone else just had the same problem and it wasn't my sister that did something to my internet connection XD And I also know now that butterfly and poneys are made of true love compassion, friendship and magical rainbow :D

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I was attempting to make a mine-imator animation, then forgot to save my work when my pc crashed, but thank goodness it had auto save.

Hero

Verified Member
I was just thinking of suggestions. Trying to get a project easte and paris are working on. Meeting people.

Just being bored pretty much

Gold

Verified Member
Actually, I have my doubts on it being @Gold. After a while I decided that it wasn't like him to not respond with a few subtle hints. So I think it is a different user.
Sorry, our AC died in our house so I couldn't go into my gameroom because it was extremely hot so I wasn't online in a while got fixed last night, anywho I wouldn't take the time to make silly accounts like these, even though i'm a silly person :3

EDIT: Realized you were defending me its pretty early atm, thanks

Hero

Verified Member
Sorry, our AC died in our house so I couldn't go into my gameroom because it was extremely hot so I wasn't online in a while got fixed last night, anywho I wouldn't take the time to make silly accounts like these, even though i'm a silly person :3

You're welcome °w°

owlcool

Verified Member

You're Welcome.
You're welcome °w°
Don't Pose as me!!! xD

owlcool

Verified Member

...Also, I was actually the first person to suggest it was you.