• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Future of Project Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangksta

Verified Member
I'm so done reading all of this. You guys say the same thing over and over again. I don't understand why you decided to title this thread The Future of Project Korra.
I don't see how this title is relevant to the actual topic. I don't think this will affect the the Future of Project Korra whatsoever...
"you guys"? I'm not with anybody else here, all I'm doing is simply laying out facts, and opinions that caused this huge debate.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
Mist tries to stay out of it as much as possible. I recommend sending it to Vidcom, since he is the head moderator.
Also, what @LeafHD_ said is correct. Server stuff is not PK's problem. I was planning on coding the real old lightning ability, but then the person who asked me to (@Mysteriously Logical ), went flaming over the whole forums, and I decided they didnt deserver the ability. I made something to take them back instead. Again, I also fail to see how the ProjectKorra plugin has something to do with private server problems. If you want to solve it, feel free to send me a skype invite. I'd more than happy to talk this out. If it can be in a normal conversation.

I've made a mistake by coding that, my apologies, but I also think it wasn't a good thing to go over the PK forums and flame everywhere and blame us for thins we didn't do.

Okay, I know you apologized, but that is a FUCKING lie. I went ''flaming'' over the forums after you decided to be a little prick because you'd already sent Rain the ''ability''. Bullshit. Smh. I had already known that you sent a fucked up version of lightning before I started talking shit, so please, find yourself a better lie that I can't prove wrong.

jedk1

Can't you all just drop the issue now? Let staff deal with it. I made rain the ability she wanted and in return you guys would stop going on about this stuff. So please ;-; for my sanity, stop going on about this and just stop replying to this thread.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Okay, I know you apologized, but that is a FUCKING lie. I went ''flaming'' over the forums after you decided to be a little prick because you'd already sent Rain the ''ability''. Bullshit. Smh. I had already known that you sent a fucked up version of lightning before I started talking shit, so please, find yourself a better lie that I can't prove wrong.
Ehh, I apologized, everyone stopped about it, and now you have to continue? I'm afraid I'm not the only one thinks that's a bit stupid, sorry. :confused:

Gold

Verified Member

LeafHD_

Verified Member
We are the wooorrllldd, we are the chillldreenn, we are the ones that will learn how to fly like Kanye Wessttt ✌✌✌

gangksta

Verified Member
Uh this whole thing is finished? Idk why you're trying to revive that problem.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The matter will be investigated and handled accordingly. I *tried* to read the whole thread (and comments), but it is likely I missed some things.

Just to clear some things up:
1) While I am not the most active, I am still around. I may sign on every once in a while but for the most part, my responsibilities have been delegated out.
2) As for 9 abilities per element, this was settled a while ago. We opted for increased variability in movesets, while not cluttering the elements. (Each ability we make has a specific purpose and we deny those that do practically the same as others, to keep the explanation brief.)
3) Distributing malicious code is only bannable if it is ON the ProjectKorra forums. This is a community rule -- not a staff rule, therefore, the staff can't be punished for doing this if it is not on the PK forums.
4) There is a rule about professionalism, it is one of my biggest things about someone being staff (regardless of skill, amounts of contributions, professionalism MUST be maintained or the rest is null and void as far as I am concerned). The staff is told that while they do not represent ProjectKorra officially, and thus, shouldn't speak on behalf of it, they are to maintain professionalism because of the obvious amount of clout that comes with such a position. This is where I am investigating these claims.

Again -- thanks for bringing this up, it is completely fair for others to see. I will close this thread as it has gotten way off point, but let's work on keeping discussions civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.