• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
TerraSense (Redone!)

TerraSense (Redone!) 4.0

Hiro3

Hiro3 submitted a new resource:

TerraSense (PK v1.8.7) (Spigot 1.12.2) - This is the closest move to Toph's seismic sense so far.

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

Ability description: This ability has many functions. Basically the ability make earthbenders' be able to sense the vibrations on the earth.

This ability requires 2 additional plugins: GlowAPI v1.4.6-SNAPSHOT and PacketListenerAPI v3.7.1-SNAPSHOT !!!

This is one of the ability's functions in the Avatar:TLA. (Breaking...
Read more about this resource...

NickC1211

This move is amazing I mean completely incredible. Fighting with the blindness is an experience I love it. Have you considered making the move pick up on projectiles like earth blocks and arrows?

Hiro3

This move is amazing I mean completely incredible. Fighting with the blindness is an experience I love it. Have you considered making the move pick up on projectiles like earth blocks and arrows?
Thanks, I wanted to make the bender to be able to see earthblocks that are recently bended but code wise I couldn't find a good way. I can add it with an update if I find a way.

Hiro3

Hiro3 updated TerraSense (Updated to PK v1.8.8) with a new update entry:

Added 3 more config variables and made some optimization for pulses.

New config variables:
TimeBetweenPulsesForWalk: 5 //Same as TimeBetweenPulses but for only walk function.
TimeBetweenPulsesForSneak: 5 //Same as TimeBetweenPulses but for only sneak & blind pulses.
PulseShapePercentage: 20 //When the pulse ranges increase, pulses will start losing their shape and there will be holes in the shape. This variable between 0 - 100, prevents holes in the circle shape. 100 is lesser shape/higher lag. Percentage in the video and default is 20.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Pro_Amp_

Why doesn't the ability work without op?
Works fine (It's awesome btw!) with op but without, it does nothing at all.

Pro_Amp_

Forgot to Mention: I am using 1.13.2 spigot with 1.8.8 Core and most recent Korra RPG.

I also have essentialsx.

Hiro3

Why doesn't the ability work without op?
Works fine (It's awesome btw!) with op but without, it does nothing at all.
I never run a server and I don't know how to do it but I think it is a permission problem. Try adding permission.ability.terrasense and permission.ability.earthpulse to other players.

Pro_Amp_

I never run a server and I don't know how to do it but I think it is a permission problem. Try adding permission.ability.terrasense and permission.ability.earthpulse to other players.
Are you sure those are the right nodes? Still doesn't work.

Might be because of my .yml tho. I'll try using permission plugins

Hiro3

Are you sure those are the right nodes? Still doesn't work.

Might be because of my .yml tho. I'll try using permission plugins
Try this one too please. I can't remember which one was correct.
bending.ability.terrasense
bending.ability.earthpulse

Hiro3

Hiro3 updated TerraSense (Updated to PK v1.8.8) with a new update entry:

TerraSense version 2 is out. (Redone!)

- Code is made over from 0. Now it is more clean and most of the bugs are gone.
  • To decrease lag, TerraSense now spawns client-side glowing magma cubes instead of spawning server-side glowing cakes.
  • GlowAPI and PacketListenerAPI are no longer needed. ProtoclLib becomes required.
  • Glow glitchs of GlowAPI no longer exist.
  • [COLOR=rgb(41, 105...[/LIST]

Hey I'm having an issue where the closing my eyes will flash for a split second then disappear even when I'm using it without blindness when I shift nothing happens even with earth pulse enabled

Hiro3

Hey I'm having an issue where the closing my eyes will flash for a split second then disappear even when I'm using it without blindness when I shift nothing happens even with earth pulse enabled
Can you add me on discord, my account is Hiro#8513