• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Team Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe45213

Maybe do it like so
  • Lets say there two water benders, They will have both be in around 2 blocks distance of each other
  • One person must say, Hold down shift on Water Manipulation, Until it say is ready (Kinda lick shockwave)
  • Then the other person must do so till it is "Ready"
  • And the first person who started the team move will aim the move and, BANG GIANT WATER MANIPULATION
You could even do this in like a Triangle for Airbenders to make something HUGE.
I'm no game developer,Coder,Plugin maker or anything, But i've seen some plugins like this and feel this would be easy to understand ( For the players )
~Junhi <3

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think when doing a move with a team should reduce
or sometimes negate the chargetime when performing the abilities that have it, because it is easy to do along with someones help then lifting a huge rock yourself, which migth take some time unless you do it with another earthbender.

djmyernos

Verified Member
I think this is great! It'd be really fun! Of course some moves, like EarthBlast or IceSpike, wouldn't be possible. There could be some other problems. Let's say two earthbenders are fighting one another, and they both go to use EarthSmash at the same time. You wouldn't want it to process as a team move, and make a giant EarthSmash. Charged FireBlast, Surge, Torrent (maybe), Combustion, Lightning, OctopusForm, Charged AirSwipe, ShockWave, and probably more would have the same issue. If this could be solved then I think it'd be great!

HydroMan

Verified Member
EarthGrab should be switched to teammoves, because it is so un-canoon for the just one person to create a large free space circle barrier around him, with just one click. This is how it should be: Two players must stand agaisnt, not facing other while there backs are touching each ones. Then one of two players uses RaiseEarth (the shift alternative) infront of him. The second one then performs a RaiseEarth infront of him after the first player. If they did this all throught while staying in their position, their raiseearths would turn into earthgrab, by bending their ends over into crescents and connecting each of the tails to another walls facing tail. Should look like something like this:

Last edited:

PoopMasterPT

Verified Member
EarthGrab should be switched to teammoves, because it is so un-canoon for the just one person to create a large free space circle barrier around him, with just one click. This is how it should be: Two players must stand agaisnt, not facing other while there backs are touching each ones. Then one of two players uses RaiseEarth (the shift alternative) infront of him. The second one then performs a RaiseEarth infront of him after the first player. If they did this all throught while staying in their position, their raiseearths would turn into earthgrab, by bending their ends over into crescents and connecting each of the tails to another walls facing tail. Should look like something like this:
And what about locking another person in someone? @Taiko the Waterbender

PoopMasterPT

Verified Member
I'll think of another move or a combo, that would be an exchange for EarthGrab. EarthGrabbing others is so useless and a problem for waterbenders, which I think it would be best to get rid off.
You see? You just want to change it so the water bender can't get locked but in that case, they would still lock you with four raiseearth so, taking it away or not will do the same so meh '-'

HydroMan

Verified Member
You see? You just want to change it so the water bender can't get locked but in that case, they would still lock you with four raiseearth so, taking it away or not will do the same so meh '-'
Atleast they would have greater chance to bail out of while realising earthbender is about to inclose you as he spamms raiseearth each to the side, instead of being caught in a mouse trap so easily that you hear earthbender laughing at the corner while putting finger in his nose and tossing buggers around. Have we ever seen an earthbender raising each earthwalls around people at the same delay? You can try to proof me wrong, but I doubt you will.

TheSacredWarrior

Verified Member
This sounds great, but I think it would be more useful if it wasn't a new move, but more like a combo (say all the airbender used tornado a certain way). Team moves would probably be used only when convenient, and most people won't bind a move like that when they may only use it once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.