• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Snowmageddon 2017 and other updates

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
So close :D Though I have to give kudos for (almost) sticking with that date ;) Attribute system is catching my attention. By the name off it, it sounds dope, and I know it be great since you guys always manage to impress us with the work and dedication you put in new mechanics :)
I mean the attribute system currently mainly benefits developers, but I'm hyped for it because it allows me to do something I've wanted for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They stuck to it?? They released the big thing either last Friday or the one before (I forget). But I know they released the Friday after the original post. I dont know if you're confusing dates or if I'm misunderstanding you. However, I'm most interested in this bit:
I check the date. Don't know If it displays my time, but it shows it that the annoucement was created on saturday.

xNuminousx

Shows 2 am on Saturday here!
Different time zones lol. I believe he said he was either ON the east coast or LEAVING the east coast so either add 1 hour to the time you saw or subtract 2 hours and that's probably when it was uploaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk