• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

SandSurf 1.0

xNuminousx

Verified Member
If it was more like a tornado [like the picture] and a spout [refer to Air Spout for definition of spout] then sure. But right now the sand spout is only used for levitating an EarthBender and SOME offense I guess. The move I pictured is sort of like a mini tornado but made out of sand.

Pride

Verified Member
If it was more like a tornado [like the picture] and a spout [refer to Air Spout for definition of spout] then sure. But right now the sand spout is only used for levitating an EarthBender and SOME offense I guess. The move I pictured is sort of like a mini tornado but made out of sand.
A tornado would look more cool if it was like summoning a tornado instead of a utility move. I personally like offense more than defense, so I approve of your suggestion, Numinous. :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
So superbower's?