• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

SandSurf 1.0

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sobki submitted a new resource:

SandSurf - Glide across sand!

Description: SandSurf is an ability for sandbenders allowing them to glide across sand.

Usage: Hold sneak while on sand

Permission: bending.ability.SandSurf
Note: Users will be given this permission by default. To negate access, give them the permission "-bending.ability.SandSurf".

Compatibility: This resource was built with ProjectKorra version 1.8.2, and is compatible with ProjectKorra v1.8.x.

Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  Sobki:...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Lmfao, but you gotta hold down shift. ;-;
And it only works for Sand. ;-;

But the bright side is, people will have a hard time catching you. :D XD
Not sure that's bright for me.... I prefer air and like my targets to sit still xD

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Please my vision isn't great on it's own but putting your text that small is painful

About the actual ability; a friend complained that sand didn't have abilities so I said give me a concept and I'll do it, so I did. Sand seems like more of a mobility passive so that's why I did it.:rolleyes: