• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

REQUEST & ASK FOR ANY CUSTOM STUFF

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This could be a place for people to request and developers to ask if there any custom stuff (side plugins, abilities, combos) to make. Again, this is a place for request, not demands: If a developer or a few agrees and approves the concept/challenge (one or two or more), they might do it, or If they don't they'll skip and scroll to another person and their request.

My Requests

EARTH

MoveEarth: Can anyone create moveearth ability? Left click to shoot a 3x3 platform, sneak to pull it back. Left click an opponent to have a horizontal pillar damage an entity.
EarthGloves: Kinda like waterarms or non-multiability that can snatch (pull opponents), cuff (disable their left click event), and shoot darts (deal damage).

Cuff should replace the opponent’s selected slot item with this “gloves”. Dropping/Destroying them would be ineffective, because they will respawn back in. This would disable their left and right click effects, thus rendering left click depented abilities useless.

Snatch would just pull the target closer to the user while they’re cuffed.

Darts are projectiles that deal damage, as well does some griefing to non-bendable objects.

EarthSmash extention: allow to pick any earth block that is smaller than 3x3. Give it flexible systhematics (allow it to be charged out of a wall and ceiling), and avatarstate that allows you to pick and shoot multiple smashes.

FIRE
- An Ability that allows to put non-wooden weapons on fire (aka. equiping fire aspiration enchantment).

AIR

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
WATER
BLOODMARIONETTE
Improved WaterManipulation: an ability through left click source than sneaking - that allows to pick and carry block around when there is lack of a bucket. Holding sneak for long enough before moving the water out of the pool should catch a fish.
POTIONBENDING PASSIVE: When off-hand is equipped with a splash potion, using a combat ability should induce the corresponding status effect that the potion held upon the water constructs impact/collision with the entity. The Tip of torrent/watermanipulation projectile and the center of the surge's wave should have the potion floating in it.
FREEZING PASSIVE: allow icedomes as a whole to be reuse as bendable sources for a configurable amount of time.

*THIS COMMENT IS BEING UPDATED*

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
WATER
BLOODMARIONETTE
Improved WaterManipulation: an ability through left click source than sneaking - that allows to pick and carry block around when there is lack of a bucket. Holding sneak for long enough before moving the water out of the pool should catch a fish.
POTIONBENDING PASSIVE: When off-hand is equipped with a splash potion, using a combat ability should induce the corresponding status effect that the potion held upon the water constructs impact/collision with the entity. The Tip of torrent/watermanipulation projectile and the center of the surge's wave should have the potion floating in it.
FREEZING PASSIVE: allow icedomes as a whole to be reuse as bendable sources for a configurable amount of time.

*THIS COMMENT IS BEING UPDATED*
In terms of the improved WaterManipulation, I recommend for the fishing taking a look at WakeFishing

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
In terms of the improved WaterManipulation, I recommend for the fishing taking a look at WakeFishing
I know that one. The Animation is off (need something close as to what Katara did in first episode) and it comes in a seperate bind, which makes it situational and rarely bindable.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Request: someone remake the entirety of PK
Well I would appreciate PK having a competitor, only If it manages to release new content/abilities frequently.

Wit aside, addon developers running out of ideas as far I and you can see. We need canon stuff in one form or another.

Loony

Verified Member
Well I would appreciate PK having a competitor, only If it manages to release new content/abilities frequently.

Wit aside, addon developers running out of ideas as far I and you can see. We need canon stuff in one form or another.
They aren't running out of ideas they just don't care if it's canon or not

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
So what you want is basically a bubble of water with the fish in the middle? Do you want it so that if it come into contact with a player or block/surface it breaks?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
New abilities != improving quality
Where did I say or hinted it would?
So what you want is basically a bubble of water with the fish in the middle? Do you want it so that if it come into contact with a player or block/surface it breaks?
Yeah.
Well there are only a few good one's out there. Things like (but not limited) Cyclone, Spiritual Projection, DustCloud, MetalCables.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It's not that they don't care, it's that generally the addon developers aren't experienced enough to make something too complex; so they stay simple.

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
It's not that they don't care, it's that generally the addon developers aren't experienced enough to make something too complex; so they stay simple.
I do agree on that one, but after a long time of making simple ones and learning the differences between all of them such as Water and sourcing and Earth and selectDistance, you can sort of learn how to do more advanced things.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well I wasn't about just the recent addon which come from new coders that swoop in. I had in mind in general when it comes to the resource page.

Can't find a single water ability that manipulates fluid.
Air has got only three unique ones.
Fire like only two.

Rest pretty much clones with a re-makeup.

Last edited:

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
To be honest I have a lot of addon abilities created. A lot for water and chi and a few for earth. I would upload them but I'd probably get criticised in relation to how canon it is