• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Redirecting Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
btw ,if its possible to redirect watermanipulation(that i yet not have seen that in action) ,then how can i redirect the oppents waterm.?
It is possible to redirect watermanipulation, just hold shift and click while watermanipulation is coming at you. Water is the element of change, this move / add-on clearly presents how water uses one's force against themself.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
It is possible to redirect watermanipulation, just hold shift and click while watermanipulation is coming at you. Water is the element of change, this move / add-on clearly presents how water uses one's force against themself.
I don't even think you need to hold shift, unless they changed it recently.

6tijn

Verified Member
Well, you should! Since the plugin is inspired in the show :3 as before suggested, after 2 redirections the torrent starts losing water until it turns a watermanip *3*
That wouldn't solve anything. Most waterbenders would just directly use watermanipulation. Why would they use Torrent if it'll change to a watermanipulation after a few redirections? If Torrent becomes redirectable waterbenders would Watermanip isntead of Torrent when they want to deal demage... And poeple already whine about watermanip spam... :/

Kiam

Verified Member
This has already been suggested and denied in the past. I think that this might be a bit of a redundant addition to waterbending at the moment. Perhaps in the future when some mechanics of the element are changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.