• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Realistic Paralyse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If you're saying that it should be a combo, than I can tell you it would not be a good idea. This should be a primary ability for chi blockers, because that what makes up for the chi blockers being chi blockers (- to disable one's bending power).

jedk1

If you're saying that it should be a combo, than I can tell you it would not be a good idea. This should be a primary ability for chi blockers, because that what makes up for the chi blockers being chi blockers (- to disable one's bending power).
in the show you see chi blockers do more than just "1 hit and ur bending is gone m9" they do a sequence of hits. so a combo would fit it perfectly.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ty lee did two hits to disable Katara's left click. RapidPunch is proposed to be as two or more punches in one. Maybe applied the chance of blocking one's trigger to RapidPunch?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
hahaha. that sentence makes me laugh. but that just proved my point that its not just 1 hit to disable their bending. thus a combo sounds good.
RapidPunch are two or more hit and it is an ability. If "bending blocking" is gonna be a combo, than RapidPunch should too

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah we should. It's funny that there is a combo for chi that exactly does the same affect as of that ability.

Hero

Verified Member
Yeah we should. It's funny that there is a combo for chi that exactly does the same affect as of that ability.
so then we should just remove paralyze entirely? :eek:
You two are funny.

I played a server where Paralyze was a combo *cough* *cough* *COUGH* loonies.
And it does not work out well at all. It makes chiblockers extremely weak. If Paralyze turns into a combo or removed, there should be some sort of function with quickstrike and swiftkick. Im not saying we should make chiblockers stronger for removing a move unlike those stupid fire weeaboos who freak out about removing charging on firejet...

But there should be a different method to make chiblockers actually useful.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Speaking of Firejet Nerf, I was just reading about it a few minutes ago, lol. What do you have in mind for a function that should be?

jedk1

You two are funny.

I played a server where Paralyze was a combo *cough* *cough* *COUGH* loonies.
And it does not work out well at all. It makes chiblockers extremely weak. If Paralyze turns into a combo or removed, there should be some sort of function with quickstrike and swiftkick. Im not saying we should make chiblockers stronger for removing a move unlike those stupid fire weeaboos who freak out about removing charging on firejet...

But there should be a different method to make chiblockers actually useful.
That combo is called immobilize. Its in PK by default. Its extremely OP, just @Loony likes to nerf the shit out of everything on this planet.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
With paralyze, they both are op and serve the same exact purpose. They (or one, with other being removed from the plugin) should be drastically improve to make underpowered or replace with another ability that deals less cruel effect (for example, prevent the victim to use motor-skills of walking, but leaving them with a freedom to walk and punch or ect.).

Green

Verified Member
I was thinking about chi and how paralyze is OP and I think this fixes it and I love that! But I think there should be a certain sequence of shifting and clicking so you can immobilize them for 3-4 seconds.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Pretty pointless to do that. We don't need Immobilize and Paralyze at the same time. Here how we so gone on fixing the oppness.
  1. Remove Paralyze ability
  2. Replace it with the Finn's version
  3. Leave the Immobilize combo unremoved.
  4. Problems Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.