• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Psychokinesis training Sessions with HydroMan :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
hey hydro just saying you have nothing to prove
Of course you gotta proof it. You can't just walk up to someone and say "A FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER IS REAL AND IT DOMINATES THIS WORLD" and expect everybody to believe you just because you say it.

EDIT: Or because it's written in some book.

Varni1

Verified Member
This is absolute rubbish. Finn is right. You can't simply move an object and expect it to move and you can control it. If you can do it, give us the proof. :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm trying to teach people that something is rarely talk about, from a parapsychologic study branch. People have their own believe, so you houldn't force your believe into theirs.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Of course you gotta proof it. You can't just walk up to someone and say "A FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER IS REAL AND IT DOMINATES THIS WORLD" and expect everybody to believe you just because you say it.

The Only proof I can give you by showing in person (or doing it yourself). I'm not sure even myself how does this work, but it seen it with my own eyes when practising psychokinesis.

Varni1

Verified Member
The Only proof I can give you by showing in person (or doing it yourself). I'm not sure even myself how does this work, but it seen it with my own eyes when practising psychokinesis.
I'm trying to teach people that something is rarely talk about, from a parapsychologic study branch. People have their own believe, so you houldn't force your believe into theirs.
I'm not forcing you believe our perspective. I'm just wondering how you can do it, or even if you can. I'm proving your statement, in essence, is wrong. The United States National Research Council said in a statement:

A panel commissioned in 1988 by the United States National Research Council to study paranormal claims concluded that "despite a 130-year record of scientific research on such matters, our committee could find no scientific justification for the existence of phenomena such as extrasensory perception, mental telepathy or ‘mind over matter’ exercises... Evaluation of a large body of the best available evidence simply does not support the contention that these phenomena exist."

HydroMan

Verified Member
It is right thtt there is no scientific evidence to this, but it does not necessary mean that it doesn't exist.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A THING FOR THE OCULUS THAT ALLOWS ME TO BEND.
IF THERE IS, I SWEAR I'M GETTING THAT THING RIGHT NOW.
There's a mod for MC. Just use that mod and know your keyboard, that's it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Pro-tip for bending experience:
Buy an Oculus Rift.
Nuff said.
With a twist of being able to use xbox kinect on the computer and make your movements corresponding the abilities with the means of their martial arts, would be such an epic experience to play. :eek: *daydreams about it*

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
With a twist of being able to use xbox kinect on the computer and make your movements corresponding the abilities with the means of their martial arts, would be such an epic experience to play. :eek: *daydreams about it*
Sethbling did that. (Well he would be able to I think. He sort of did.)

Verified Member

oh hi there i am a religious man and i think there is a god yet there is no proof that my god or any other gods exist but thats ok after all it is a belief, that's, it so you can say what you want but its just my opinion and this thread is showing hydro's opinion and i honestly think that if this is actually real it would be awesome to manipulate water ok so if you want to keep arguing then you are just like any other butt hurt atheist trying to convert religious people, so sorry if this a fends you i don't wanna make enemy's but this is just an opinion.