• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Psychokinesis training Sessions with HydroMan :)

V

Vidcom

I could try again, but I've been too busy working on school. When I enter summer vacations, I'll to try. But it is kinda complicated to "Move, water!! MOVE!!!" and when it moves just grab a camera and record it at the same time...
And, to you that believe humans can manipulate matter with his own mind, "Haters, back off!" - Miranda Sings.
I prefer to be wrong and happy to live in a world where if you have imagination, either you are:
a) stupid;
b) ill;
c) faggot;
I know that no one, or almost no one, here disrespects others, and I'm happy with that, but we have to accept that our world isn't ours. It is THEIR world. THEY say what is right or wrong. THEY say how we should think and act. Well, in MY world, I am happy. If they are happy in theirs and they don't try to take me into their world, I'm happy. Once again, I prefer to be wrong and happy to being closed in a prison they call "society".

So, yeah, summertime :3

@PoopMasterPT
Your post was deleted because of it being highly offensive to the person in question, and homophobic. Don't pull this again.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Lemme get this straight: I wasn't trying to insult anyone. It is totally the oposite! I was trying to explain how people, at least here in Portugal, react when someone believes in something. I am sorry, I really didn't want to seem homophobic and offensive...

orfeas

Verified Member
You sound so sure and serious about it XD.You should first train water bending with arms witch would be easier.You made a rooky mistake right there

owlcool

Verified Member
I used to attempt to train in pyrokinesis and I did it daily. I achieved, Drum Roll Please: The ability to slightly manipulate a candle's flame, without blowing at it or doing anything to the environment that might cause it to move a certain way. I unfortunately quit, and stopped practicing. I have completely lost it. Hey, maybe if you practice for a couple months you could achieve the same in some other elements. Also, just going to leave a link to what I trained off of.
https://pyrochaos.wordpress.com

HydroMan

Verified Member
its either:
a) a troll
b) hes delusional

Anyone who claims they can bend is either a troll or bit mad in the head.
Sure, I'm "delusional", but you should know not I'm forcing in believing this stuff, thus you should not force your own to others. Like christianity for example..

Ofcourse, it is impossible to run around the sreeets makign earthquakes and tsunamis, freezing people or blowing them away. However, from my own eyes, it is possible to achieve this feat slightly in a way. Like I tried extinguising a flame on a match with my mind (before I took a deep breath and hold it in) and slowly the flame became and smaller everytime. I tried also pushing it to sides and spliting them into two and it actually worked. And no Im not trolling. There alot of claims on psychokinesis with this "small" fits being accomplished by people, or else magory of people wouldn't "mock" of this than the least people who claim to "move" a giangantig/huge rock which is likely than lying.

HydroMan

Verified Member
You sound so sure and serious about it XD.You should first train water bending with arms witch would be easier.You made a rooky mistake right there
In reality, you mostly don't even need to use your hands in order to affect an element. You ca do it without them, but fr some it appears alot easier to. Fantasy Movies/Shows gives alittle bit of aesthetical touch to the characters, spicing up the action scenes, cuz in honesty, who would like to watch an avatar show with them standing still without waving their fancy hands whle bending? I won't.