• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Psychokinesis training Sessions with HydroMan :)

Scatman

Verified Member
no i mean, ive tried a simular techniqe (or how u spell it) with this on fire, and i made it get smaller and smaller o_o then bigger and bigger

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
no i mean, ive tried a simular techniqe (or how u spell it) with this on fire, and i made it get smaller and smaller o_o then bigger and bigger
So you're trying to tell me, you just broke the laws of physics? Just poof and you broke them?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
hes just moving and converting existing energy any questions :)
That's the worst explanation I've ever read. So yes, make it make sense please. Also, there's a thing on your keyboard called the period key, as well as the comma key, please use them.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok so I just actually read the post and here's what I got.

Please get your shit together and gets some science lessons. I'm not the greatest scientist, not by far, but I do know you can't just move things out of nowhere. I force is required. There is litterally no way you can create a random force to move the water out of nowhere.

Verified Member
That's the worst explanation I've ever read. So yes, make it make sense please. Also, there's a thing on your keyboard called the period key, as well as the comma key, please use them.
OK sorry he is dispersing the energy (chemical energy) that is keeping the flame going making it smaller and transforming it into something else most likely light or radiation and to make it bigger he revered the poses (just a theory so don't quote me on this)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
OK sorry he is dispersing the energy (chemical energy) that is keeping the flame going making it smaller and transforming it into something else most likely light or radiation and to make it bigger he revered the poses (just a theory so don't quote me on this)
And how did he do this? With what method or tool?

Verified Member

Please get your shit together and gets some science lessons. I'm not the greatest scientist, not by far, but I do know you can't just move things out of nowhere. I force is required. There is litterally no way you can create a random force to move the water out of nowhere.
simple electric or chemical energy being transformed into kenedic potential energy

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
well just look at the tread and ask hydro if you confused cuz i need to go
You clearly have no explanation for what he was saying. Your mind and a flame have no connection to eachother except for the light it creates, which your brain turns into your vision. That's it, that's just it. You can't control a flame with your mind.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There is no way to manipulate an object without putting a force on it. Staring hard at it and thinking about it moving isn't a force.

HydroMan

Verified Member

With your own chi (chi/prana aka. life force) you can.