• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important ProjectKorra (RPG) Q/A Session

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, so this is something new and interactive for our project. We will be holding a Q/A session for ProjectKorra (RPG). All you have to do is ask any question you have for the project and we'll answer it so long as it isn't too revealing.

Please keep this thread limited to questions only. They MUST be related to ProjectKorra (RPG). We will do a video in which we answer them in about a week (Probably next Friday / Saturday). You are not limited to one question, post as many as you have, however, they may not all be answered.

Joeri

Verified Member
Will there be a Sozins Comet? Will there be custom RPG items such as gliders and custom moves?

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
How are you going to differentiate your role-playing from another well known RPG plugin for example 'mcMMO' is it just the fact its in relation to the 'Avatar Universe' or will they unique features?

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe you could have to choose your sub-element? Makes it all the more realistic.
Edit: Well, avataristic to be more precise. Just made up a word!!!

owlcool

Verified Member
What is 2+2? (Sry if you actually answer this, just wanted to see if you would answer anything. So I guess my real question is if any questions are actually going to be answered.)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
2+2 is 4 their are 4 elements, 2 and 2 put together make 22. 22 plus 4 is 26. Their can only be 1 avatar at a time, 26 plus 1 is 27. The cube root of 27 is 3... O-O half life 3 illuminati confirmed!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Will there be a leveling system? If yes, is it possible to turn it off? I like the items and all the other stuff of the RPG plugin but I don't really like the leveling system.