• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Element Quiz

Moonelight

Verified Member

Hello! So I have created a quiz to tell you which element you are based on the answers you pick. The quiz is also based on how the elements are in ProjectKorra, nothing else. This is so you can figure out which element you'd love most in our plugin.

Will the quiz be correct?
  • If you choose the answers that fit you, it should come out correct. But that's not guaranteed. The quiz is set up to have 4 basic questions with multiple choice answers. The 4th answer isn't always the last though, because you have an option to do "I rather _______" and it brings you back so you can re-choose the 3rd question's answer. But that's only if you really do need to click that answer.

What if I don't like my answer?
  • If the element the quiz gives you isn't what you are looking for, you are able to choose "No." underneath "Are you okay with being a ____bender?" and it will bring you back to the start so you can try to get whichever element you desire.
Some Advice
  • Something to note down is that I strongly recommend to not click the "<< Back" or "Continue >>" buttons at the bottom of the page. The only time you should be clicking the "Continue >>" button is when you have a answer to submit. If you do click the button without an answer to submit, It will end up messing your quiz up and you may have to retake it.

Well here you go! Please go take the quiz, and I hope you enjoy it!

Take the Quiz: http://goo.gl/forms/cJxRvyu66g

- Easte

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
After going through the quiz a bunch I have found some errors in my typing — that will be fixed today!