• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra 1.8.4 has been released!

xNuminousx

We should give firebenders 7 types of shied.
This is an over exaggerated scenario, these never help anyone's argument since they're not realistic; and in this case don't prove a point. Of course we aren't going to give them 7 shields and no, that's not my point. My whole point is giving fire more manipulation over fire. You may not fight like that as Fire, and that's completely okay. However, fire is not all about power and aggression so no, I don't agree to holding one element hostage over one ideal that was only really supported for 100 years in the show. I did mention, I think, that it doesn't have to be the literal term of redirection. It can be simple blocks (such as putting your hands out to block an oncoming blast) or other things. Moves like FireBurst cannot be blocked, from my understanding. Potentially have a firebender able to use a fireshield to protect against it. This could be a feature already and I don't know about it to be honest. But expand your mind to the possibilities.

Because they will definantly abuse it
We didn't see it in the show because the show was focused around the time of the 100 year war and we've already been over how the traditional way of Firebendin was lost. They were focused on power rather than defense. However, before the 100 year war they were much more at peace so we have no idea how they bended their element. We even learned from TLOK that firebending can be used to sense Chi paths so who knows what they used to be capable of.

And by the way, "limited" and "restricted" mean the same thing; in the sense that we're using them.

This is an over exaggerated scenario, these never help anyone's argument since they're not realistic; and in this case don't prove a point. Of course we aren't going to give them 7 shields and no, that's not my point. My whole point is giving fire more manipulation over fire. You may not fight like that as Fire, and that's completely okay. However, fire is not all about power and aggression so no, I don't agree to holding one element hostage over one ideal that was only really supported for 100 years in the show. I did mention, I think, that it doesn't have to be the literal term of redirection. It can be simple blocks (such as putting your hands out to block an oncoming blast) or other things. Moves like FireBurst cannot be blocked, from my understanding. Potentially have a firebender able to use a fireshield to protect against it. This could be a feature already and I don't know about it to be honest. But expand your mind to the possibilities.

We didn't see it in the show because the show was focused around the time of the 100 year war and we've already been over how the traditional way of Firebendin was lost. They were focused on power rather than defense. However, before the 100 year war they were much more at peace so we have no idea how they bended their element. We even learned from TLOK that firebending can be used to sense Chi paths so who knows what they used to be capable of.

And by the way, "limited" and "restricted" mean the same thing; in the sense that we're using them.
I am sorry, but firebenders can block fireburst, as i know :Р

FYI fireblast blocks fireblast and a few other moves.

Either way, we still shouldn't expect magority of firebenders using firebending other than relying on defensive. Even after the war, most firebendings still used the positive jing. Firebending is about positive jing. If firebenders wanna be godd in battles, they should engage of using that jing in battles.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Well if someone PRs it it would save everyone else the trouble
Or If PK was incorperate/introduce the way it was born ;) *hint.... hint...*

Though, seriously - why not just include it in the core? 90-99% of servers are using it, as If its global. From there, you could start improving its flaws and it would really help out balance the plugin even more plus add diversity. It should be pissed of Jedk1 of course, lol but he isn't moderating his addons anyways so lol.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Or If PK was incorperate/introduce the way it was born ;) *hint.... hint...*

Though, seriously - why not just include it in the core? 90-99% of servers are using it, as If its global. From there, you could start improving its flaws and it would really help out balance the plugin even more plus add diversity. It should be pissed of Jedk1 of course, lol but he isn't moderating his addons anyways so lol.
Because jedcore is bad