• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra 1.8.2 is Out

xNuminousx

It's been several weeks since we had an update *cough* Wasn't there something about an update every 3 weeks? Am I hearing things?

xNuminousx

I am aware that we didn't stick to our previous release schedule but now that we have our work straightened out I would like to announce that we will be releasing a Core build every three weeks!
I'm not hearing things; we're going on week 4 right now.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
We are finishing up a build now, it's just hard with everyone's school/work schedules. The end of the week is our prime time, expect a release between now and Sunday.

:O I wonder what changes were done this time and what (if there are any) features we got. Perhaps a teeny tiny hint you can give us today? If that's not too much to ask ;)

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
:O I wonder what changes were done this time and what (if there are any) features we got. Perhaps a teeny tiny hint you can give us today? If that's not too much to ask ;)
I mean if you reallllllllly want to know you can look at the commits on our GitHub.. Honestly there aren't many additions in this updates, just heaps of bug fixes and lag issues solved.

xNuminousx

When will pro bending and the tremor sense thing come out?
Don't ask for dates please..... They'll either not answer you or give you A: A wrong date or B: A vague answer including something like "soon" or "in the coming months" or something of the sort.

We've had a huge debate over this recently about their not-so-dependable dates and schedules so I think the general solution was to just be vague. And I don't think vague is the answer you wanted.

Don't ask for dates please..... They'll either not answer you or give you A: A wrong date or B: A vague answer including something like "soon" or "in the coming months" or something of the sort.

We've had a huge debate over this recently about their not-so-dependable dates and schedules so I think the general solution was to just be vague. And I don't think vague is the answer you wanted.
It would be a miracle if they at least told us admitingly "take it with the grain of salt" when annoucing dates. For now, I could only recommend taking the quoted advise until they decide.